Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need some Angel Tree help!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

One of my friends is buying an Angel Tree gift for Christmas.  The ONLY thing he knows is that it's for a 16 year old boy.  He doesn't have clothing sizes, interests or anything like that.  My son is only 6, so I really don't have any suggestions for him.

Can anyone tell me good gift ideas for a 16 year old boy???

Thanks, ladies!

Mommy to Alex...

A firefighter's wife...

And babysitter of many cops (AKA-911 Dispatcher)  :o)

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM

iTunes gift card

deck of cards

Hot Rod magazines

Not sure exactly what price range you're thinking.  But, iPod Shuffles are only $49 if you're looking for a fairly nice gift for not a ton of money.  And, what 16 year old boy would like one?

That's odd there isn't any information for you.  We work an angel tree every year.  And, the wishes on the tree require that type of information.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Apple iPod Shuffle 6th Generation 2GB Refurbished (Assorted Col… $29.99 How about this and a Gift card to Itunes ?

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Id get him a walmart gift card
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JonesMama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I think the pp gave some good suggestions. It's odd that they didn't list some of his wish items. This year we are buying for a little boy from the foster/adoption agency my sister works at. He's 4 years old and all I was told was to buy "anything age appropriate". Really, I wish I had more to go on, so I can get something he'd really love. So far, I've bought a big wooden train set, a big firetruck floor puzzle, and a Toy Story 3 Memory game. I plan to get a few more toys and something to wear if I can get his sizes.

yo_ho
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I got some new popular books for the teens we picked. When we went to barnes and nobles I asked the lady what books were recommended for the kids. She said the teens often are forgotten =( I asked her what was popular in the teens area then =) The dragon books (no clue what they are called) were big last year.

_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Giftcards are always the good way to go,we always get my 13 year old cousin Giftcards for different places during the holiday's and he always loves them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)