Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I neglect my child

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM
  • 19 Replies

Or at least that's what I've heard. Apparently my step mom has told the dad of the baby I'm pregnant with that he needs to take his child away from me as soon as it's born because I neglect my daughter. When he asked her how this was so, she said she didn't know but my daughter used to throw terrible tantrums so therefore I MUST negelct her. Because parents who don't neglect their children apparently don't have children who throw tantrums.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Oh gracious,  Has she raised any children before?  Tantrums are a part of normal growing up and given your dd's age not uncommon.

WildCat73
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Yeah right. My kids are not neglected and they threw them even my youngest at 19 months throws them. Please that woman is a nut. I would tell your dad what that wife of his is saying to.

GiggleBellies
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Oh gracious,  Has she raised any children before?  Tantrums are a part of normal growing up and given your dd's age not uncommon.

Oceana09
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

He won't listen. Since they've been together she's convinced him that he has psychological issues and is on about 10 different meds that affect his brain. Anything wifey poo says goes. Thus why I rarely talk to them anymore.

Quoting WildCat73:

Yeah right. My kids are not neglected and they threw them even my youngest at 19 months throws them. Please that woman is a nut. I would tell your dad what that wife of his is saying to.

Oceana09
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

She has one that she raised that doesn't listen, he's 14 and is now going to counceling because he wrote a report at school on how easy it would be to torture someone by turning them into jerkey, and he's 14 and still throws tantrums worse than my 4 year old.

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Yeah that stinks.  I feel bad for whole family.  She definitely should not be talking to other people about you though.

Quoting Oceana09:

She has one that she raised that doesn't listen, he's 14 and is now going to counceling because he wrote a report at school on how easy it would be to torture someone by turning them into jerkey, and he's 14 and still throws tantrums worse than my 4 year old.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Cherish77
by Cherish on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Sounds like she should have had her kid taken away.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

oh you must be negelctful if your kid has a hissy-fit...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pasteeater
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Lol thats a new one to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

lol exmil used to be all like "when he comes here he always wants hugs. i know you dont hug him or he wouldnt be like this!"

pfft.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)