Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wii Udraw?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM
  • 12 Replies
Does anyone have the UDraw? It's way cheap now and I'm wondering if it's worth it. I can get a game and the tablet for $30 together. Why is it so cheap? Is something wrong with it? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LanasMommy0504
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM
We have it and love it! I got it for myself but my kids took it over. Lol. It's probably cheaper now because of the Wii U coming out tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

My kids like it so its worth it for 30 bucks we recently got our I wouldn't buy them when they were 60 bucks.

Nothings wrong with them they have been out for a long time Nintendo is doing prices drops to make room for the new stuff we pick up our Wii U tomorrow.

Jade89
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM
I bought it for my son when it first came our...

I don't think he used it more than once
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dlock25
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

My kids love theirs. 

A_McCool
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:08 PM

It is cheap because of the Wii U.

Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM

We had one. The kids lost interest in it very quickly. They used it maybe 5 times.

connorsmommy120
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:13 PM

My 7yr old got it last year for Christmas. He's probably used it a handful of times. My 2yr old loves it though.

ColieO
by I Rock on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM
It got marked down like 3 months ago and still hasn't sold lol. But for that price it seems like it's worth a try.

Quoting LanasMommy0504:

We have it and love it! I got it for myself but my kids took it over. Lol. It's probably cheaper now because of the Wii U coming out tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cgarlic
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM
We got it two Christmases ago & I haven't seen my kids use it since. They were 6 & 10 when we got it & some of the games geared for them were too difficult for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I was thinking just one of the coloring games. Like the Disney princesses. Do you think it would be ok for a 5 year old?

Quoting cgarlic:

We got it two Christmases ago & I haven't seen my kids use it since. They were 6 & 10 when we got it & some of the games geared for them were too difficult for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)