Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I guess it's true what they say. PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 AM
  • 8 Replies

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. As most of you know me and my BF broke up a few days ago. I am still living with him untill i can find a place andget a job i have untill after the holidays to do so and i am working really hard. He has gone out a couple days this week and didnt come home whatever its his life i could care less. Yesterday he walked in 10 minutes before he had to be to work he jumped in the shower and i asked if wanted a ride just trying to be nice he said sure. While he was in the shower i picked up the cell phone that i pay for that he left sitting on his desk. I took a peek at a couple of the text on there and they were from a co worker but they were kind of sexual. So i found out he was with a girl the other night but they didnt sleep together. Wich is good cause he has HPV and could easily pass it on to her and i know he wont tell her ( i almost feel like i should tell her the truth about him though). Anyways he went out again last night and never came home again and he says he will come home tonight but i doubt it. Anyways i was just looking at my cell phone bill and he had 281 messages going back and forth between him and her. I even found out that they were texting back and forth on saterday and sunday and we werent even broken up at that time. I cant beleive the bastered cheated on me..... AGAIN. This was a HUGE eye opener i am SO DONE and ready to move on with my life and get the hell out of here with my two kids. Cross your fingures i get an apartment soon.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:33 AM

I will cross fingers you do not go back to him either no matter the pretty promises or gifts that could come your way.  If he is the father of any of your children make sure to get support as well to help care for them.  

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I will cross fingers you do not go back to him either no matter the pretty promises or gifts that could come your way.  If he is the father of any of your children make sure to get support as well to help care for them.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenking04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

We have been down this road before so he does pay support for my kids an i know when i do move out he will never be apart of my kids lives. He is already leaving them behind for a peice of ass. But this time the break up was worst cause he tore me apart about my weight and not payig bills wich i do. So there is no going back. Infact i plan on moving out when he is at work so he wont know me and the kids are gone and he wont know where to find us. But would you tell his new GF about his STD that he can pass on to her?? I know he wont tell her and he claims he got it from me bu we have been together off and on for 10 years now and this just showed up in the last year.

jenking04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 AM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting frndlyfn:

We have been down this road before so he does pay support for my kids an i know when i do move out he will never be apart of my kids lives. He is already leaving them behind for a peice of ass. But this time the break up was worst cause he tore me apart about my weight and not payig bills wich i do. So there is no going back. Infact i plan on moving out when he is at work so he wont know me and the kids are gone and he wont know where to find us. But would you tell his new GF about his STD that he can pass on to her?? I know he wont tell her and he claims he got it from me bu we have been together off and on for 10 years now and this just showed up in the last year.

My guy's ex tried to blame him as well for hers.  What was funny is that within that month he had the mandatory testing required for benefits.. The person she was with had dirty habits in the bedroom.  My guy's son's ex tried to pull that as well and he was clean.    How do guys get treated for HPV ( i think that is what you said he had ?) ?

jenking04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting frndlyfn:

My guy's ex tried to blame him as well for hers.  What was funny is that within that month he had the mandatory testing required for benefits.. The person she was with had dirty habits in the bedroom.  My guy's son's ex tried to pull that as well and he was clean.    How do guys get treated for HPV ( i think that is what you said he had ?) ?

His DR gave him some stuff to put on his warts they would fall off but than after a little while come back.

sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenking04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

Good luck!

The funny thing is he thinks he is so smooth by deleting text and phone numbers. All i have to do is look at my phone bill. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN