Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how is

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:35 AM
  • 12 Replies
Your weekend going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Meh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Well my family managed to throw me a surprise 40th birthday party yesterday.  I can't even begin to imagine how they pulled it off, but it was amazing!

-Kney-
by Courtney on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Good.. this is my last kid-free weekend before baby comes.. my oldest son goes to his dads every other weekend this baby Im with father..

Me and the boyfriend went to Texas Roadhouse Friday after baby appt then tonight went and saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 since once baby is here Im housebound.

I dont like to leave my kids with a babysitter or family just so I can go out. Plus Im havin a repeat csection so Im not gonna feel like going out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Catching up on a lot of stuff around the house, Christmas shopping and errands. Pretty exhausted lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy41ce
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Great! I put up my tree today lol
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Pretty good for most part.  Child lost her santa list though so had to wade through a meltdown.  We had a series of unfortunate events today but as far as i know , no one is worse for wear.

TableforSeven
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:47 AM
1 mom liked this

We had a restful Shabbat.  A quiet family dinner at home...services Sat morning then a relaxing lunch and afternoon at home and visiting with friends.

Today is Sunday and back to routine...

the kids are in school all day....DH's has class all day today.  I have laundry to wash/dry, ironing to do, and dishes to catch up on.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:21 AM
Good cant really complain.
Dhs working 7/12'a and as much as we miss him ya can't pass on a job like this especially these days.
I'm overall exhausted i have a6.5 mon old a 5 yr old dd and a 10 yr old ss. I'm dead tired seeing as dd2 wakes 2-3 times a night and ten I'm up at 4 to get dh up and out then up w the kids.
But again it's only temporary n(I just keep telling myself. Lmao.
SOCO101
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Pretty good! We're all being LAZY! Can't wait till Monday, though. Dh is off and we're going to see Breaking Dawn. 

SaraMommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

It's going good. Got a lot of my work done yesterday and still have some to do today but I'll put it off for a bit. And hubby is behind with his work so he's working 7 days a week right now to catch up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN