Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need advice ASAP.....What would you do??

Posted by   + Show Post
I have been staying with my ex sence we broke up a few days ago. Things have been ok but today we had a HUGE blow out. He came home from work being a complete jack ass. I was trying to talk to him about our son and how he has been feeling. He sat there like he could care less. I also found out today that he has been cheating on me. Anyways things blew up and at one point he said he was going to call the cops on me for having weed (the weed was his) and alchole and send me to jail for a long time. I smacked him cause he was willing to hurt mt kids that way. He said I have till the first to be completly out at which time he will have a new apartment and will have the cable/internet and electric turned off. He said something about going after custody of my kids and cancelling childsupport. He said he would file a restraining order against me for stalking him that way it would be easier to get custody of my kids. He has left for the night and says he won't come back till I am gone. He says because I smaked him he fears for his life. My question is even though I have till the first to be out should I just move all my stuff out now and get it over with?? Or should I do it slowly and make sure I am out by the first?? I have no clue what him or his druggy friends are capeable of if they just show up here or what. What would you do?? The only problem is when I leave here I will be going back to my parents home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
MumaSue
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Move out ASAP and put your own restraining order on him 1st ..... if you have not taken any drugs a simple blood test will show who is the druggie.

little.worthen
by Tess on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I can only imagine how you're feeling.

Hugs
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Leave. Restraining order. Temporary custody order. All of that will help. Document. My ex is crazy. He will go in spurts when he goes off. I'm never ready for his shit. I am trying to ignore some of it. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
resipsa
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Next time be more careful about who knocks you up

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I would move now. Seems like if you stay he could make it really hard on you even though he claims he will not come back until you are out. Your parents will understand & welcome you with open arms (that is if you are on good terms which I figure you are since you are going to be with them).

Moogie1005
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Great advice here. Take the important stuff. Belongings can be replaced. You and the kids will be better off without the stress.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Leave. Restraining order. Temporary custody order. All of that will help. Document. My ex is crazy. He will go in spurts when he goes off. I'm never ready for his shit. I am trying to ignore some of it. GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenking04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM
He wouldn't call the police cause he had weed on him.

Quoting AMBG825:

So. You don't hit people. Doesn't matter why. You get up and leave if you are that angry. If he had hit you, you'd be demanding his head on a platter and he be thrown in jail. You're lucky he didn't call the police or you would have gone to jail.

Quoting jenking04:

He started cheating before we broke up. And I only hit him cause he threatened to send me to jail and take my kids from me.

Quoting AMBG825:

Well, first, if he's your ex how can he be cheating on you? 2nd. Keep your hands to yourself. You don't hit people.

3rd get the hell out.

randomosityblog
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM

First of all I would not really admit to hitting him, because there's no proof. :/

Second of all, I'd leave NOW.

Third of all, stop smoking weed before it DOES send you to prison.

AMBG825
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM
So. That makes it okay for you to be an abuser? What kind of message are you sending your kids?

Quoting jenking04:

He wouldn't call the police cause he had weed on him.

Quoting AMBG825:

So. You don't hit people. Doesn't matter why. You get up and leave if you are that angry. If he had hit you, you'd be demanding his head on a platter and he be thrown in jail. You're lucky he didn't call the police or you would have gone to jail.

Quoting jenking04:

He started cheating before we broke up. And I only hit him cause he threatened to send me to jail and take my kids from me.

Quoting AMBG825:

Well, first, if he's your ex how can he be cheating on you? 2nd. Keep your hands to yourself. You don't hit people.

3rd get the hell out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenking04
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
We have been together off and on for 10 years. How was I suppose to know that he would turn into a complete asshole??

Quoting resipsa:

Next time be more careful about who knocks you up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN