Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

pain pain go away come back....well never damn it!**edit**edit in red**

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
  • 35 Replies

so since friday my gums have been hurting. i'm in so much freaking pain. my boyfriend has had this too and it's just so uncomfoartable. i have to make a dentist appoinment. but those people scare me! lol  yeah yeah i know i'm a momma i shouldn't be but omg they scare the crap outta me! ugh! baby orajel has been my friend since last night. yeah it jumbs your whole freaking mouth. but it's the only thing i have had. not even pain killers are working. i need antibiotics says my boyfriend. lol ugh i hate when he's right. and it's so much more worse at night! two different spots! so horriable! it hurts to eat solid foods!  chicken noodle soups here i come lol

and also i'm on birth control....won't antibiotics mess with that? i mean ugh! this is so stupid.

so i went in to the dentist. and i'll tell you what my fear of dentist did not go away. so i have a few cavites no big deal. no antibiotics. will not know bout the front one till i get it clean in a week. and get my cavities taken care of. any one bout the one that was killing me in the back. i some how managed to have a huge hole in it (which i never felt) and ended up having nerve damage in that tooth! sucks! but i didnt feel so bad becuase even the dentist said it's happened to him just like that. so whew i'm not the only one. but they numb me up i'm literally shaking. ahhh they pull it out. and done still shaking. leave and get outta the building i'm fine. at least a hour later after getting my script and birthcontol refilled.....i get home and its still not done bleeding i taste it down my throat. blah blah but so i call they say by 5 or 530 i have to go back if it's not done bleeding. well we will see soon. so i freak out and start a stinking anxiety attack. wtf. i hate dentist. even though i know i'll be better butstill. ugh i hate them.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM

The salt should help heal any external wounds.  Also .in mean time try a peroxide wash for the mouth.  Half peroxide and half water.  Orajel never worked for me so i did the swish and spit of a hard liquor.

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

there nothing external. it's all internal. not cuts nothing. all under the gums under my teefers!!!! ahhhh in so much freaking pain. all i wanna do is cuss and yell like a freaking sailor. the orajel it works longe enough to let me fall asleep and stay asleep for awhile. but i'm telling you come tomorrow dentist here i come. i have never been in this much pain

Quoting frndlyfn:

The salt should help heal any external wounds.  Also .in mean time try a peroxide wash for the mouth.  Half peroxide and half water.  Orajel never worked for me so i did the swish and spit of a hard liquor.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I wish you the best.  I hope  nthing more serious is going on ..  The rinsing solution can bubble under the gums to help numb it a bit.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

there nothing external. it's all internal. not cuts nothing. all under the gums under my teefers!!!! ahhhh in so much freaking pain. all i wanna do is cuss and yell like a freaking sailor. the orajel it works longe enough to let me fall asleep and stay asleep for awhile. but i'm telling you come tomorrow dentist here i come. i have never been in this much pain

Quoting frndlyfn:

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:10 PM

sounds like you have a bad tooth somewhere

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:00 PM

or two lol it's my whole right side lol

Quoting notjstasocermom:

sounds like you have a bad tooth somewhere

KMAsMommy9182
by Toujours Raison on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Toothaches are the worst!  Good luck with the dentist.

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM

well since i'm hopefully getting into the dr before thanksgiving.....hopefully. then i shall see what it is. but definately before next weekened. we are going to chicago so meet up with some of my SO's friends. so i'll be damned if this isn't gone!

Quoting frndlyfn:

I wish you the best.  I hope  nthing more serious is going on ..  The rinsing solution can bubble under the gums to help numb it a bit.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Quoting frndlyfn:

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Are your gums bleeding or swollen? Could be gingivitis. Try half peroxide and half water and rinse for one minute. If your boyfriend had it before, he could have passed it to you. Try not to share eating utensils and drinks with your kids either because you can pass it to them. Whether it's gingivitis or an infection. That bacteria will spread and eat away at teeth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IWantOneMorePlz
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:13 PM

if it is a bad tooth try this:  suck on the area where it hurts the most.  If it works, you will get a sharp sharp pain, and then it will go away.  Sounds weird and gross, but I have done it.  Rinse with salt water, and anbesol (liquid) works really well.  Also, a hot, slightly wet washcloth might help as well.  Microwave it for 20 seconds.

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:14 PM

no bleeding or swelling...it was months ago that he had it. and no possiable way he could have passed it. when someone's mouth hurts in this house. there's no kissing sharing nothing.....i can't see a thing on my gums at all i think it's all under the tooth. or something like that.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Are your gums bleeding or swollen? Could be gingivitis. Try half peroxide and half water and rinse for one minute. If your boyfriend had it before, he could have passed it to you. Try not to share eating utensils and drinks with your kids either because you can pass it to them. Whether it's gingivitis or an infection. That bacteria will spread and eat away at teeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)