Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you getting your SO for christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post

I got mine a:

DVD (Good Will Hunting)

Pair of DC high top sneakers

2 Jason Aldean CDs to complete his collection

Earrings

and I still have to get him a hat, sweatshirt and some pajamas

Also his Birthday is in 2 weeks and I got him

Sweat pants

boots

work pants

a book

a cd cleaner

and I think I have a watch to give him.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
Kaybean
by Kayleen on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:12 AM
My DH said the only thing he wants is an air compressor, lol. He wants it so he can use air tools.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseMa
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nothing he's a grown man.  Christmas is for kids.

On top of that, I'd be using his own money to buy him a Christmas gift, so it's pretty pointless.

Love.My.Soldier
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM
I have no idea what to send him for Christmas. We will send some homemade crafts from the kids and his favorite cookies. I need to go to the shops and look around.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
A_McCool
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM

We bought a fairly expensive camcorder at the beginnnig of our daughter's soccer season.  That was a Christmas present for both of us.  

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I was thinking about getting him some new shoes. We try to stay under $50 when buying for each other.

Carson Lenox

pregnancy week by week

DOMTITI
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM
We don't buy each other gifts. Their is nothing he needs or wants. The same with myself. We decided years ago not to buy each other gifts, however we never stick to it. Lol but, I have no idea what to get, if I decided to buy for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brightstar28
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I got him an official NFL Aaron Rogers Jersey.  That's it.  He doesn't really like getting gifts, so I usually just get him one or two things.  This year, that's it because that's all I can afford! lol

CafeMom Tickers
GaleJ
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM

We renewed our season tickets for our minor league baseball team which my son and I got him last year and which we greatly enjoyed. Other than that I'll get some stocking stuffers including his favorite holiday sweet. Beyond that we are not exchanging gifts for the Winter Holidays (We celebrate, Christmas, Hanukkah, and the Winter Solstice.) or our birthdays (His is January 4th and mine is on Christmas Day.) We may get something for our adult son, it depends on if there is something he either needs or wants, but we don't go overboard on gifts. We have all that we need and a great deal we probably could do without and simply would prefer to enjoy each other's company and so we'll probably go out to eat for several meals over the holidays when we all will be home together.

MarGeee
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM

a turd!

MarGeee
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

lol j/k not sure what I'm going to get him,worried about the kids for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN