Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Caught in the act oh my

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

We have all been there tell us your story of being caught in the act.

I was at home with my then bf getting it on when my mom called thinking nothing of it I did not answer it well next thing I know my mom walks in my room while I was riding my bf. She took one look and ran out really fast.

She told me she did not think I was home and that she was droping somehting off for me.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:43 AM

We have never been caught in the act.  We have a "knock and wait" policy about our bedroom door (meaning if one of the kids needs us and the door is closed, they must knock and wait for us to either open the door or tell them they may one it).  When the kids were too little to understand the policy, we always locked our door during sex....even in the middle of the night.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Never been caught. How old were you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shyone_91786
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I was like 25 at the time. My mom had came over to my house she had a key so she thought I was not home

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiggles653
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

My mil just walked right into our house one day unannounced luckily enough it was just after we were done I was in bath tub dh was at bathroom door in birthday suit lol as soon as you walk into our house you see right in bathroom. Lets just say she is no longer allowed here without calling and if she does dh yells at her for being inconsiderate 

MoPain
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

I was 16 My boy friend and I at the time were in the shower we only had one bathroom in the house my little sister kind of tapped on the door and came in  you couldn't see thru the shower curtain. I told her i was in the shower and get out she said I need to pee I'll be fast she went to the bathroom then she said goodnight mariah I said goodnight Nikki then she said Goodnight Aaron my boy friends name he said good night and we never talked about it again

Due9
by your-bff on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Yes. Long ago....bf's mom walked in on us on his futon couch. She not only walked in without knocking but she  lifted the blanket off of us in anger, and well.....I was so embarrassed. 

twyliatepeka
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Constantly ...lol.
Friends & family have a nasty habit of showing up uninvited & unannounced.
None of them seeing anything but putting a quick stop to a good time for sure.

Oh & there was this one time back when dinosaurs roamed the earth (aka when dh & I were dating) . We had found what we thought was a nice quiet spot out in the woods where nobody would find us. Oh how wrong we were. Luckily it was so quiet you could hear everything & we got dressed before we were officially caught in the act by his cousin who was just out riding trails for fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlahNomMom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Our friend didn't really walk in on us. But he came by the house heard "us going at it" and turned around and left...lol was kind of embarrassingwhen he brought it up to know that he heard me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Never been walked in on by anyone. When DH and I were dating his roommates could hear us in the next room but we knew they were out there but no one cared or was bothered by it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)