Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We have all been there tell us your story of being caught in the act.

I was at home with my then bf getting it on when my mom called thinking nothing of it I did not answer it well next thing I know my mom walks in my room while I was riding my bf. She took one look and ran out really fast.

She told me she did not think I was home and that she was droping somehting off for me.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-14):
MichelleJ1000
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Didn't actually get caught because we heard the car pull in the driveway but my mil must have caught a whiff of the sex in the air cuz I got some funny looks from her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM
My cousin lived with us for a few months and on a night she was supposed to spend with her boyfriend, she decided to cone home early. She tested me but i ignored it. We got done and read her message. It said "girl, i am here and hearing everything. I am going to put my headphones in and go to sleep". As i was reading, Dh walked out of the room butt naked and walked around a bit before i could tell him she was asleep in the living room. She was knocked out by the time we were done and she didn't see his junk. Lmao we never talked about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shyone_91786
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I was caught by a cop once when I was 16 and my then bf was 19. he pulled us over he knew what happen but all he could do was smile and let us go, thank God he did not get inot trouble

shyone_91786
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)