Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm doing some of my Christmas shopping on eBay

Posted by   + Show Post
Call me cheap but they really have good stuff on there lol,
Have you started Christmas shopping? What stores are shopping at besides Walmart& toys r us?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Replies (11-15):
ff-princess
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM

I've gotten two things so far, both on ebay, because they don't make them anymore and the 3 year old has asked for Little Ensteins for two years (how she remembered that I'll never know).  I found two talking dolls for a total of $25 including shipping from two different sellers.  I'm pretty ebay savvy and know what to look for and what to stay away from to make it a pleasant experience, and I know what protections I have as a buyer so I'm pretty confident I'll receive either the item or my money back.  next I've found some iron ons that I'd like to get, but they're going to come from Canada.  Handy Manny is also kinda retired and there is no adult clothing to be had, I found a cool 8x10 transfer so at least I'll know the tshirt fits his XXXL tall frame (boy are those shoulders hard to fit!).

Justine1123
by Justine on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:01 AM
I bought some new Justin bieber stuff off there bc I can't find it in the stores. But some of the toys she wanted I looked for some brand new and can only find them for the same price or more expensive on eBay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Ross, TJ Maxx, Big Lots, Kmart, Target, Old Navy and Foot Locker. We have a lot to buy for, so I'm going to the cheaper stores first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zanny
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I bought my Mom a Coach Purse off of Ebay, and my 20 year old a Tiffany Necklace...  I know, 2 of the items one should be the most careful of... 

However, if you know your product, it isn't an issue

christina0607
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I get Bradsdeals, buy.com and 1saleaday sent to my email. If I see anything really cheap I buy it. thats really all the chrstmas shopping I've done...but I've gotten some good things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)