Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello all, I am a newcomer to café mom, I am 21 & my daughter is a 4 month old (difficult) princess, my aunt suggested this webpage as an Outlet!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM
  • 18 Replies
Hii there! My name is Kimberly, Kimmie for short. I am a first time mother (21 I know I'm a bit young, please don't judge) my daughters name is Juliana Isabell, I have been working since she 15 & spent four of those years working in daycare, my daughter is by far the most difficult baby I have ever dealt with in that four years. So I am now a stay at home mom. While daddy works and pays the bills, mommy cooks, cleans, and takes care of the princess. Sounds easy enough I know, at least I don't have to work I know I know I know .... .. but lately I have been feeling a bit of a break down :(

Hope to hear back from some moms, younger and older. I feel like this might just be a good way to vent and talk to others that understand.
I am also a very comical person very rarely do I have a filter so feel free to be your selves (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
17havingtwins
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group.
Im 19 with 2 year old boy/girl twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rune777
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

hello and welcom

hinmank92
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Twins ! Wow! That's gotta be a challenge, I babysit my best friends daughter who is also four months.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Sounds like you are more meant to be a working mom perhaps a job where you can take your daughter with you.  How often do you get out with or without her to socialize with other adults?   I was a child care provider for most of my teen years as well and my daughter has been the toughest as well.    Yours is still new to the world so almost everything will revolve around her.   If you havent already, look into joining the 20somethings group for your age range.  I am in my 30s and had dd when i was 25.

turtle07
by Rhiannon on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Hello and welcome. I'm 26 and had 2 boys 6 years and 2 years old. I was 20 when I had my 1st son, so young and I understand it's hard. I also work in daycare I've worked in daycare since I was 15 :) (sounds like we have stuff in common) when my oldest was 2 I decided to stay at home(9months) with him and I watched some kids and I had a really difficult time I enjoyed it but realized I needed to work I'm just that type of person that needs to work I can't stay at home. So went back to the daycare and took my kids and I enjoy it and so do my children.
mommysangelface
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Do you mean YOU were working since you were 15
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayasmama11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Hello! Welcome to cafemom! Where the drama never ceases! Lol I'm Katrina. I have a little girl who will be a year old in 12 days! It is a great place to vent believe me, but some of the moms on here can be mean. Not gonna name names cause you'll see soon enough. Like the pp said (previous poster) you should join the 20 somethings group. I'm in that one. Stay away from mom confessions if you don't like A LOT of drama. Believe me! You get sucked in!!! Lol again welcome!
DayDreamer1201
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Honey, we have 15 year olds on her with babies, No one is going to judge a 21 year old woman...

I am 21 with a 3 year old. Welcome to CM! And enjoy your stay. Be warned there are some crazy bitches out here :D

IHeartDraven
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Welcome CM love
I'm Lisa older mom of 1 gremlin ;)

You would be wise to take some time and browse through smaller groups where there's a common interest etc. most of these larger groups are not the best place to vent etc....lots of ladies looking for drama.

Good luck with your little one:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)