Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

True love

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
True love is when your best friend steals your favorite pillow and you let her sleep on it!

Usually my schnauzer sleeps on the smaller pillow but tonight she chose mine when I put her on the bed so being the loving mother and best friend I am I'm letting her sleep where she chooses.... I hope I can sleep good with this other pillow. I've had the one she's sleeping on for.... About 5 years? It's my favorite wouldn't trade it for anything.

How long have you had your favorite pillow to sleep with? Am I weird to have a pillow that old? Or is mine young lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I seem to have a blankie now. lol...its only a month old but I love it. My mil sent it to me for Halloween....it has a scarecrow on it and is so not my style........but im attached to it :)

Justine1123
by Justine on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM
I have a blanket I got at a yard sale with raggedy Ann and andy and I love sleeping with it!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I seem to have a blankie now. lol...its only a month old but I love it. My mil sent it to me for Halloween....it has a scarecrow on it and is so not my style........but im attached to it :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM

lol....omg. I have a old quilt that I got for my youngest at a garage sale with Raggedy Ann and Andy. Everyone claims its ugly but I think its cute as shit dammit

Quoting Justine1123:

I have a blanket I got at a yard sale with raggedy Ann and andy and I love sleeping with it!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN