Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is what my friend made for me for my baby shower yesterday. I had to share. I thought it was pretty cool.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
singlemom1208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM
It was a pain in the ass unwrapping my diaper cake. Lol

Quoting illinoismommy83:

I think I am a hater or a negative nancy or whatever. I like my diapers sealed in a box. I store my diapers sealed all flat and tightly compacted in their plastic bag until I need more and open a single pack.

I just don't see how its practical for person A to spend 2 hours folding diapers all "creatively" so person B can appreciate the effort by spending 2 hours to unfold them all and try to smoosh them back down flat.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Oh ok. Of course them being worth the value they were advertised would be too much to ask for.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Basically a bulkier pull up. I don't see their value as advertised (chasing a mobile baby and slip them on) but they are cheaper than pull ups for early potty training.

Quoting Oceana09:

How do those slip on diapers work? Have you tried them?

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Best diaper cake I have ever seen:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM

My cousin did one for our aunt's shower.  I think they are a really cute idea, and I've never seen one I've disliked.

MommaGreenhalge
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I made this one last year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:33 PM

My cousin made me one for my babyshower when I had my youngest.

Ians1Mommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:35 PM

This is the one my sister in law made for my baby shower...these things take a lot of time and creativity
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM
I received one. They are very popular!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nerdy_Mama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM

My bff made one for my daughter's baby shower.

Mesh2
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM

My friend made me a kitchen towl cake for my wedding shower, it was so cute!

ShesALady
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
It's usually only a small package of diapers in a small size and it only took me 20 minutes to unroll them and put them in a big ziplock bag.

OP my SIL just made me one for mine and it was so cute! I'm having a girl so she put those big flower clips on the ribbon that goes around the diapers and I can use them later on my baby. Travel size shampoos and lotions are perfect for the diaper bag. I loved it.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

I think I am a hater or a negative nancy or whatever. I like my diapers sealed in a box. I store my diapers sealed all flat and tightly compacted in their plastic bag until I need more and open a single pack.

I just don't see how its practical for person A to spend 2 hours folding diapers all "creatively" so person B can appreciate the effort by spending 2 hours to unfold them all and try to smoosh them back down flat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)