Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is what my friend made for me for my baby shower yesterday. I had to share. I thought it was pretty cool.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Replies (31-34):
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM

CUTE :)

I've seen some pretty awesome diaper cakes. My friend made one that was in the shape of a 4-wheeler. It was so cool.

Oceana09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM

that's what my friend did to this one. She put a little pair of shoes up at the top as well. I had never seen one before and she said she enjoyed making it. I have just recently moved back to my hometown so it was like a little class reunion of just girls. I haven't seen any of these ladies since graduation and so she, as she put it, wanted to do something special, since we hadn't seen each other in so long.

Quoting ShesALady:

It's usually only a small package of diapers in a small size and it only took me 20 minutes to unroll them and put them in a big ziplock bag.

OP my SIL just made me one for mine and it was so cute! I'm having a girl so she put those big flower clips on the ribbon that goes around the diapers and I can use them later on my baby. Travel size shampoos and lotions are perfect for the diaper bag. I loved it.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

I think I am a hater or a negative nancy or whatever. I like my diapers sealed in a box. I store my diapers sealed all flat and tightly compacted in their plastic bag until I need more and open a single pack.

I just don't see how its practical for person A to spend 2 hours folding diapers all "creatively" so person B can appreciate the effort by spending 2 hours to unfold them all and try to smoosh them back down flat.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
LuvMyBrennaBean
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM

https://www.facebook.com/TheDiaperCakes

My friend's work. I worked with her on the Monkey one. 

ShesALady
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Aww that's awesome to get together with the girls like that and so sweet of your friend!

Quoting Oceana09:

that's what my friend did to this one. She put a little pair of shoes up at the top as well. I had never seen one before and she said she enjoyed making it. I have just recently moved back to my hometown so it was like a little class reunion of just girls. I haven't seen any of these ladies since graduation and so she, as she put it, wanted to do something special, since we hadn't seen each other in so long.

Quoting ShesALady:

It's usually only a small package of diapers in a small size and it only took me 20 minutes to unroll them and put them in a big ziplock bag.

OP my SIL just made me one for mine and it was so cute! I'm having a girl so she put those big flower clips on the ribbon that goes around the diapers and I can use them later on my baby. Travel size shampoos and lotions are perfect for the diaper bag. I loved it.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

I think I am a hater or a negative nancy or whatever. I like my diapers sealed in a box. I store my diapers sealed all flat and tightly compacted in their plastic bag until I need more and open a single pack.

I just don't see how its practical for person A to spend 2 hours folding diapers all "creatively" so person B can appreciate the effort by spending 2 hours to unfold them all and try to smoosh them back down flat.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN