Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Apparently my 13 year old is having 4 kids

Posted by   + Show Post
She told me she already has their names picked out
Her first daughter will be "Stacy" because then she will be Stacy's mom and have it going on
Her second daughter will be "Narnia" because when she has anything for her she can say "this is for Narnia!"
Her first son will be "Luke" so she can say "Luke I am your mother"
And her second son will be "Sparta" so when she introduces him she can say "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

Um yeah my kid is a dork and a half!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Bahahaha! Omg becuz my boyfriend wanted to name our kid Luke if he was a boy (but she's a girl who is now 4.5 mos). But anyways becuz he wanted to say one day, "Luke ... I am your father!" Lmao. He loves Star Wars. We were gonna dress up our baby as Princess Leia for this passed Halloween lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Where is yoda?  She cant leave out Yoda !!

turtle07
by Rhiannon on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Your kid sounds pretty awesome,I love the reasoning of the names,I thought when I was 13 that I wanted to have 5 kids and I had some pretty dumb names picked out for my future Kids lol,at least your child has awesome names!

_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Your kid sounds pretty awesome,I love the reasoning of the names,I thought when I was 13 that I wanted to have 5 kids and I had some pretty dumb names picked out for my future Kids lol,at least your child has awesome names!

I didn't mean I wanted to have 4 kids,I meant in my future..

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM
My cats name is chewbacca :-/

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Bahahaha! Omg becuz my boyfriend wanted to name our kid Luke if he was a boy (but she's a girl who is now 4.5 mos). But anyways becuz he wanted to say one day, "Luke ... I am your father!" Lmao. He loves Star Wars. We were gonna dress up our baby as Princess Leia for this passed Halloween lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM
LMAO!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM

lol

waffa
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM

triple dork and a half, but cute all the way around!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

She told me she already has their names picked out
Her first daughter will be "Stacy" because then she will be Stacy's mom and have it going on
Her second daughter will be "Narnia" because when she has anything for her she can say "this is for Narnia!"
Her first son will be "Luke" so she can say "Luke I am your mother"
And her second son will be "Sparta" so when she introduces him she can say "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

Um yeah my kid is a dork and a half!

2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Aweeeee.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

My cats name is chewbacca :-/

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)