Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wtf

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:45 PM
  • 37 Replies
Last night SO grabbed a can of jellied cranberry sauce, and a fork and went to town. I'm just sitting here like O_o Its not the 1st time hes done this either. Then he tries to give it to the kids. "Umm no thank you sir, thats not food" He has no idea why I didnt want them having a third of a can of cranberry sauce. Hes all "why not? its fruit!" Lol. This guy has also opened up a can of mexican corn and eaten it out of the can...no heat, nothing. Just him, the can and a fork. Idk how he does it. Hes eaten ravioli like that, and beefaroni too. I think I saw him take a bite out of a hot dog fresh out of the pack too....or maybe that was my brother. Lol guys.
What are some things your guy does that makes you go wtf? o_O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brightstar28
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I think my dh is usually the one looking at me like I'm crazy :-)  I LOVE canned asparagus... right out of the can.  Not heated or anything.  I at least put it in a bowl though... lol

CafeMom Tickers
NyiaBaby216
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM
GAG! Lol I hate ANY form of asparagus! lol.

And nope, no bowls for him! No bowls= no dishes....lol lazy fuck.

Quoting brightstar28:

I think my dh is usually the one looking at me like I'm crazy :-)  I LOVE canned asparagus... right out of the can.  Not heated or anything.  I at least put it in a bowl though... lol

JustMe0326
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM
I did that with green beans when I was pregnant. Ate them right out of the can. Why dirty a bowl?? Lol
I'm also guilty of the raw hotdogs a time or two...Meh. tastes like bologna.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NyiaBaby216
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Lol!

Quoting JustMe0326:

I did that with green beans when I was pregnant. Ate them right out of the can. Why dirty a bowl?? Lol

I'm also guilty of the raw hotdogs a time or two...Meh. tastes like bologna.
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Ewww. Cranberry sauce is basically jelly. He ate a can of jelly. Way too much sugar!! Dh does gross things like that. He will eat big spoonfuls of brown and powdered sugar right out of the bag. Raw hot dogs, pickle juice, it goes on and on. He grosses me out sometimes, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamalusbear
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

DH uses an entire bottle of tabasco sause in his chili....when I cook it it's so hot that nobody else will touch it.  I guess that's what I get for marrying a southern boy.....he loves that hot food.

militarywife09
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM
When my dh makes a sandwich he puts ketchup and mayo on it. YUCK!!!!
LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Thats gotta burn the hair off his ass in the morning!!!

Quoting mamalusbear:

DH uses an entire bottle of tabasco sause in his chili....when I cook it it's so hot that nobody else will touch it.  I guess that's what I get for marrying a southern boy.....he loves that hot food.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NyiaBaby216
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:48 PM

It definitely is way too much sugar! Idk how he does it....
I ate little packets of dunkin donuts sugar when I was a kid, lol.

This guy ate a whole can of condensed milk once >.< Its good, but c'mon....I needed that for my cheesecake. -___- Ive also seen him devour like 5 mcdonalds ketchup packets....grossssss.

Pickle juice sounds really good right now though...lol >.< But Im pregnant, so you know how that goes...lol

Quoting norahsmommy:

Ewww. Cranberry sauce is basically jelly. He ate a can of jelly. Way too much sugar!! Dh does gross things like that. He will eat big spoonfuls of brown and powdered sugar right out of the bag. Raw hot dogs, pickle juice, it goes on and on. He grosses me out sometimes, lol!

NyiaBaby216
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Lol that sounds amazing!

I put regular hot sauce on plain chips and everyone looks at me like Im nuts.

Quoting mamalusbear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN