Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Question about hunting and pics?

Posted by   + Show Post

So, I'm not a hunter. Not my thing. I don't care who is but I am really curious. Is it the norm for people to take pics of the deer after they kill it? My sister's friend is my friend on FB and Instagram and her pics are just graphic. They hung the deer up in a tree and took pics and she held the heart up in pics. Her and her boyfriend kissed in front of 2 deers hanging in the background where it looks like they are kissing. I was like "Woah".  This seems like a little much and maybe twisted.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Replies (11-13):
Nee86
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM
I'm a hunter and have grown up in a hunting family. Picture of holding the heart is kinda disturbing. What was the quote that went with it? I have a friend who will take pictures of some of the organ meat and say it's the best part (yes he eats it) and he is just trying to get a raise outof people. His kind of an ass.
michiganmom5150
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Most of my friends do the kneeling holding the rack pictures or just them with their bow/gun and deer on the ground. I don't like to see dear hanging in trees. My ex was banned from that in our front yard. Take it to your Dad's to clean it! Ew.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WendyJR
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I grew up with my dad and brothers hunting and many other family members. They have pics of every animal they ever shot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN