Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
What are you reading now?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
WendyJR
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Gone girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hotpinkpoodle
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I'll have to check my Goodreads log, but I'm pretty sure I'll either start The Worst Hard Time (about the Dust Bowl) or The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks (about medical rights) next. I made a yearly challenge to read three specific non-fiction books and have so far only read one (Team of Rivals-- it's the book the new Spielberg Lincoln movie is based upon) so I need to finish the other two. I've been way too caught up in my fiction selections and procrastinated!!!
AMBG825
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM

The warrior. Just before that I read One Second After. Really good dystopian read. 

K_D88
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM

dreamcatcher is an awesome book.  cell is great too. i have heard the stand is awesome also.

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

Dreamcatcher by Stephen King.  I really think I am becoming a Stephen King fan!   I just started it but it looks like it's going to be really good!  :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
mommyto3bees
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Ill be home for Christmas by fern michaels

mikesmom65270
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Me too!  I love the books with Odd Thomas.  I recently read "Twilight Eyes" which is in a similar vein and very good.

Quoting deloit:

im reading Odd Thomas Forever.ill get the 3rd book soon.i like Dean Koontz

mikesmom65270
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM

RIght now I'm reading "Floaters" by Joseph Wambaugh.  I like his books a lot, hadn't read one for a while.  I checked my reading journal and I'm behind for the year, only #41 so far.  I usually read 55-60 books a year, must have been reading longer ones this year!

Ocdpa
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I loved Defending Jacob! Right now I'm reading In the Presence of my Enemies by Gracia Burnham.

Quoting Uniquecoolio:

Defending jacob. Just finished. I usually only read books from my library with my cloud app. Now reading The ape house by same author who wrote Water for elephants....sara gruen.

mistie900
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I'm reading The Blind Assassin. I just started it last night so I'm not far in it yet. It seems ok.

CrystalPystol
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Children of the Fog
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN