Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey all,

I'm doing the night shift w/ my 7 week old twins. Just tryin 2 stay awake. What are you guys up 2 if your still awake? It's almost 1am. here...

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
divinedimension
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM

It's only 10pm here :)

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM

BUMP!

Arwyn724
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Just watching Craig Ferguson, then I'm off to bed.  I get up at 6am for work, but I love me some Craig

Oceana09
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:30 AM

It's only 10:30 here, but I've been trying to sleep and it's not working well. 37 weeks pregnant and I can't seem to sleep well anymore at nights.

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Almost there! Good Luck :)

Quoting Oceana09:

It's only 10:30 here, but I've been trying to sleep and it's not working well. 37 weeks pregnant and I can't seem to sleep well anymore at nights.

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Ugh!!! Almost there lol. I get 2 go 2 bed @ 4am and it's 3 now lol.

Oceana09
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Thanks. It seems like every night I'm either sicker than a dog, or if I'm not sick my right side just feels like it's on fire, no matter what side I lay on. I never thought I'd be happy for a baby to get here just so I can sleep at night. Usually it's supposed to be the exact opposite. Most women anticipate less sleep when they get here, I'm anticipating more sleep. LOL.

Quoting Nickie76:

Quoting Oceana09:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I completely understand! I have 7 kids and most were 9-10lbs. @ the end I was a mess. I just had the twins 7 weeks ago and that was sooo much worse. I had them @ 36.5 days and I wanted 2 keel over! I hope it goes quick for you!

Quoting Oceana09:

Thanks. It seems like every night I'm either sicker than a dog, or if I'm not sick my right side just feels like it's on fire, no matter what side I lay on. I never thought I'd be happy for a baby to get here just so I can sleep at night. Usually it's supposed to be the exact opposite. Most women anticipate less sleep when they get here, I'm anticipating more sleep. LOL.

Quoting Nickie76:

Quoting Oceana09:

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this

It's two am where I am right now, and I should be writing my articles but instead I'm bullshitting, hehehe

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Oceana09
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Me too. My daughter was 7 pounds at 39 weeks, but then again I smoked while I was pregnant with her (yes I know, I'm terrible). This baby I was able to quit smoking and I'm HUGE compared to what I was with DD. She at least came fast though. I had bad contractions for about 2 hours and I only pushed for 45 minutes, so I'm hoping it's the same with this baby.

Quoting Nickie76:

I completely understand! I have 7 kids and most were 9-10lbs. @ the end I was a mess. I just had the twins 7 weeks ago and that was sooo much worse. I had them @ 36.5 days and I wanted 2 keel over! I hope it goes quick for you!

Quoting Oceana09:

Quoting Nickie76:

Quoting Oceana09:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)