Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Free Treasure Chest/ Freedom Opps.com

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone worked with these sites? It's a work from home opportunity. I was just wondering. From what I've learned, you post ads on websites, people call in, you direct them to where they need to go to complete free trial offers, and once they complete an offer you get paid by the company's marketing division. 

I was just looking for other people's experiences.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM

No clue here's a BUMP 

Momfident
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Hi There. I've been working with Free Treasure Chest since July and I love it! Easiest money ever. It's also great since I have a busy 1 year old and I can work when I want to. Let me know if I can help you out and I'll show you what's working for me.

butterflymommy2
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
What's the pay like?

Quoting Momfident:

Hi There. I've been working with Free Treasure Chest since July and I love it! Easiest money ever. It's also great since I have a busy 1 year old and I can work when I want to. Let me know if I can help you out and I'll show you what's working for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grace137
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Everyperson you get in to complete the offers required you get $80 for each! It's really a great way in bringing in what you need to pay off some bills so you wont have to take it out your checks. There are some I know who does it full time and get about $1000 to $1500 a WEEEEEEEEK! 

I love it! If you want to know more information about it just simply call this number. There will be someone who can answer all your questions and step you through getting started the same day! You should really try it out. 

Call 1-888-701-9742

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)