Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

2 Periods 1 Month?! HELP!!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 21 Replies

I had my period twice in October. October 2-6 and the 28-31..What the heck does this mean? I've never had this happen before! It's now mid-November, and I have yet to start...I'm so confused. I've tried googling it (yes, google) and I'm not finding much...Does anyone know?

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepOnWalking
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM

BUMP!

momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM
That happened to me every month that I was on the depo shot. It was horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mgm_5
by Mari on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM
U may have started a new cycle, just wait and see if ur next cycle starts around the 28th again before u freak out ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KeepOnWalking
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I'm not on ANY form of BC that's the thing.

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

That happened to me every month that I was on the depo shot. It was horrible.

QueenBee107
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM

sometimes it happens and nothing is wrong. sometimes our bodies go a little hey wire and do stupid things like this. At one point I was getting my period up to 3 times in a 30 day period. it was really heavy too. since I was done having kids and had my tubes already tied I had a ablation done back in Feb and haven't had my period since. best thing to happen to me since I had my kids. 

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM

was it light the second time? could it have been implantation? you said ur not on anything. i had it again 2 weeks after my norm AF and 4w later :) i knew. other than that i dont know

CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I have periods back to back sometimes my OB says its because I have PCOS and when I do ovulate I ovulate multiple times. He is surprised I haven't had multiples yet  lol. Also I do go without a period for months usually 4 months its off and on though.

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:15 AM

This happens to me once in awhile, it's been no concern to me but we're all different. I guess if you don't get a period by early december, take a test, and if it's negative, see a doctor if you're really worried.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Linds2Horse
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Its not uncommon for women something like this to happen and not a concern if you otherwise have normal cycles. If this happens frequently then you'll definitely want to see you on/gym. But just once is considered normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamanikki06
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I was thinking this also

Quoting baby7810:

was it light the second time? could it have been implantation? you said ur not on anything. i had it again 2 weeks after my norm AF and 4w later :) i knew. other than that i dont know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)