Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Periods 1 Month?! HELP!!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 21 Replies

I had my period twice in October. October 2-6 and the 28-31..What the heck does this mean? I've never had this happen before! It's now mid-November, and I have yet to start...I'm so confused. I've tried googling it (yes, google) and I'm not finding much...Does anyone know?

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepOnWalking
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM

BUMP!

momof4bzN2gz
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM
That happened to me every month that I was on the depo shot. It was horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mgm_5
by Mari on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM
U may have started a new cycle, just wait and see if ur next cycle starts around the 28th again before u freak out ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KeepOnWalking
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I'm not on ANY form of BC that's the thing.

Quoting momof4bzN2gz:

That happened to me every month that I was on the depo shot. It was horrible.

QueenBee107
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM

sometimes it happens and nothing is wrong. sometimes our bodies go a little hey wire and do stupid things like this. At one point I was getting my period up to 3 times in a 30 day period. it was really heavy too. since I was done having kids and had my tubes already tied I had a ablation done back in Feb and haven't had my period since. best thing to happen to me since I had my kids. 

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM

was it light the second time? could it have been implantation? you said ur not on anything. i had it again 2 weeks after my norm AF and 4w later :) i knew. other than that i dont know

CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I have periods back to back sometimes my OB says its because I have PCOS and when I do ovulate I ovulate multiple times. He is surprised I haven't had multiples yet  lol. Also I do go without a period for months usually 4 months its off and on though.

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:15 AM

This happens to me once in awhile, it's been no concern to me but we're all different. I guess if you don't get a period by early december, take a test, and if it's negative, see a doctor if you're really worried.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Linds2Horse
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Its not uncommon for women something like this to happen and not a concern if you otherwise have normal cycles. If this happens frequently then you'll definitely want to see you on/gym. But just once is considered normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamanikki06
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I was thinking this also

Quoting baby7810:

was it light the second time? could it have been implantation? you said ur not on anything. i had it again 2 weeks after my norm AF and 4w later :) i knew. other than that i dont know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN