Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

breast cancer question

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:42 AM
  • 4 Replies
I've always had problems with cyst on my breast. Recently my doctor did a swab turns out I have mrsa again. I have a appointment on Dec 3 to have a cyst cut open to have it sent in to see its cancerous. Well I've notice a cyst I have continuing to grow. What started out the size of a dime is now the size of half a dollar bill. I've noticed its hot n it hurts n also dimples are starting around it. I've never had a cyst do this before. Is it because of the mrsa or could it actually be cancer this time? I know none of you are doctors but if u have experienced this I'd love to hear ur story. My Dr wont c me till my antibiotics are done for the mrsa. I've had the testing done before n they all been bien. I was told tho at 15 when I started having this they could turn cancerous. I'm just scared. Anyone please help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jcmom10
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I wish u could go see your dr sooner then dec 3. I've never experienced this but it would scare me too. I'm always scared when i get a pain in my breast. I have large breast and am always afraid i'm missing feeling a lump. Good Luck to u. I hope everything turns out non cancerous. hugs

CanInTex
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I'm sorry :( my mom is going through something similar. I have no answers what it could be however I think if I were you, I'd just finish the meds and take it one day at a time until you have some answers.

Best wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Thank u. I am scared. I had large breast that only got bigger when I was pregnant wit my son. I used to be 38ddd now I'm a 38 h. My son is 16 months and they have not went bk to normal size. My cyst only continue to get worse.

Quoting jcmom10:

I wish u could go see your dr sooner then dec 3. I've never experienced this but it would scare me too. I'm always scared when i get a pain in my breast. I have large breast and am always afraid i'm missing feeling a lump. Good Luck to u. I hope everything turns out non cancerous. hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thank u. I'm just scared. I have a husband and a 16 month old son. I have no insurance. My medical bills r racking up till I'm approved for medical but I was told it could take 3 months till I receive my answer. No one in my family has ever had cyst or breast cancer. I've been dealing wit cyst since I was 15 I'm now 24. This is the worst I've ever seen them. I've never seen any of my mrsa do this before. I've had it twice this is my third time. I'm just worried cuz cancer runs in my family just not in the breast. I was told at 15 when I first started getting them to get them checked cuz they could turn cancerous. So I have been getting them check once a year like I've been told. I'm worried is all. N going under the knife is painful cuz they haven't really found a good numbing shot,pill, or cream for my precedure that works. Thanks for the best wishes tho. Good luck to your mom.

Quoting CanInTex:

I'm sorry :( my mom is going through something similar. I have no answers what it could be however I think if I were you, I'd just finish the meds and take it one day at a time until you have some answers.

Best wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)