Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I would beat her if I could

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  • 33 Replies

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=468089409893863

I dont know how to make it clicky but I hope this is the right link to the video.

This breaks my heart that this baby is being hurt.All I want to do is hug the poor baby.

In case you don't get to see it, its a foreign, non english speaking woman on a mattress or a pad on the floor, beating a baby in the head with a pillow, pinching it, slapping it, knocking its head around.  while the baby WAILS in despair for 4 agonising minutes.  Another woman is filming this, and yells at the woman repeatedly when the "mom" gets to aggressive.

At one point she kicks/shoves the baby with her foot several times.  You can see at least one or two other people/kids shuffling around.  A girl child (maybe 8 or 10?) keeps edging towards the bed, like she wants to intervene but doesn't dare.

this is information from someone in the replies and I guess this is a old video and the kid has been taken away and the women is in jail.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamanthaSage
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Is this on youtube also? I don't have facebook. 

SNA
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Im not sure. I was wondering but one of my facebook friends found this. I will go look.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

grey7399
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

WTF is that about?????  Not that there is any damn reason for anyone to treat a baby that way but why are people just standing around?  

I get why its being filmed.  Although the baby is being hurt, it isn't likely to die from what is being done but that bitch that is hurting the baby just does it all silently?  No signs of anger except that vicious slapping and shit.

I would seriously beat the hell out of her if I could.

SNA
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Quoting grey7399:

WTF is that about?????  Not that there is any damn reason for anyone to treat a baby that way but why are people just standing around?  

I get why its being filmed.  Although the baby is being hurt, it isn't likely to die from what is being done but that bitch that is hurting the baby just does it all silently?  No signs of anger except that vicious slapping and shit.

I would seriously beat the hell out of her if I could.

This is what I was thinking the whole time while watching. All I could do is cry for the poor baby.

SNA

I cant find it anywhere else.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

singlemom1208
1 mom liked this
What's happening in the video?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

In case you don't get to see it, its a foreign, non english speaking woman on a mattress or a pad on the floor, beating a baby in the head with a pillow, pinching it, slapping it, knocking its head around.  while the baby WAILS in despair for 4 agonising minutes.  Another woman is filming this, and yells at the woman repeatedly when the "mom" gets to aggressive.

At one point she kicks/shoves the baby with her foot several times.  You can see at least one or two other people/kids shuffling around.  A girl child (maybe 8 or 10?) keeps edging towards the bed, like she wants to intervene but doesn't dare.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

turtle07
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Bump for later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Can't view
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Can someone make it clicky please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN