Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She's doing it AGAIN!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 124 Replies

My ex sis in law....is pregnant...again....And she's announced the name on facebook...Adella Raye....

My daughters name is Charmony Rayne...

All I did was ask why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's...she's like of course you're knockin the name. I'm like actually not at all (silently I am) just wondering why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM
14 moms liked this

its not that serious

Homeschoolmom99
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM

My dad started this tradition where all his granddaughters have the middle name Marie he has had four great-granddaughters born since his death we consider it a great idea but if your SIL is just being well a B. IDK what to say

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Is it really a big deal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM

well we had some one who was pregnant when I was pregnat want to use my daughter first name I was like yeah try your luck. because both the dads (my husband an his cusin ) hav the same frst an last name an it would have been each of thier kids I would have been pissed in a way lol so I kinda know where your coming from

NyiaBaby216
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this
Maybe she likes the name? Why should she have to change her daughters middle name because its similar to your daughters middle name?
My 3 yr old is Kailynn and a friend named her daughter Kaylin. I didnt bitch about it...and its the exact same name just different spelling.
Just leave it alone. Not being a bitch...dont take it that way...just dont think its worth an argument
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this

So she's not allowed to use a name because it might be sort of (not really) close to your daughter's name? It's Raye,not Rayna.And it's just a name!I think you're being a bit ridiculous.

Aurora-Dove
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Raye is a common way to spell ray for a girl. not that big of a deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM

My evil/stupid sister in law legally changed her name and gave herself the same middle name as my daughter.  Ug.

MommieSDW
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM
My DDs cousin is Kylea Michelle and my DD is Riley Michelle. 7 years later, it still isn't a big deal and no one cares.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rainmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quoting MIA0223:

Is it really a big deal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)