Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My ex sis in law....is pregnant...again....And she's announced the name on facebook...Adella Raye....

My daughters name is Charmony Rayne...

All I did was ask why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's...she's like of course you're knockin the name. I'm like actually not at all (silently I am) just wondering why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
momto3infl
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:15 PM

why does it matter?  I actually like the name Adella raye.  Sorry I cant pronounce your dd's first name-and why be jealous or knock it?

1L2CMommy
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM
5 moms liked this
Charmony, huh? Oy! Why didn't you just name her White Trash? No one would steal that one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Winchester
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM

This made me LOL

Quoting notjstasocermom:

its not that serious

Mrs.Winchester
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM

surprised

Quoting 1L2CMommy:

Charmony, huh? Oy! Why didn't you just name her White Trash? No one would steal that one.

Jenniy
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:30 PM
My dd's middle name is my cousin's first name, ds1's middle name is his father and grandfather's first name and ds2's middle name is my little brother's middle name. No one gets confused about it. Lol She might just really like your dd's middle name and want something similar.
Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:30 PM

not really that big of a deal. It's the middle name, it's not like she gave her dd the first name Charmin or something.

christina0607
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:33 PM
She should be shot...how dare she.
carter210
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM
It will ok.

Right after my ODS was born I went to my Ex's sister's wedding. Well I found out my son's name is the same as his cousin's middle name. I was pissed. If I would of known that I probably would of never of named my son his name. Oh well. Now it's fine.

Trust me, don't make a big deal out of and give her a reason to start drama with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM

So, you commented asking why it has to be so close to your dd's name? 

It's really not a big deal. 

redhead-bedhead
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I guess I am lucky that I have adult family members, because my daughter and niece almost share a name. My daughter's name just has a "C" in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN