Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My ex sis in law....is pregnant...again....And she's announced the name on facebook...Adella Raye....

My daughters name is Charmony Rayne...

All I did was ask why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's...she's like of course you're knockin the name. I'm like actually not at all (silently I am) just wondering why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Its a middle name, similar to your child's. She can do that. Its not like she named the first name the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilmonsters88
by ★amber★ on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM
CHILL. Its not something to get your panties in a bunch over. Its really not that close.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lawd! Pick your battles :)

Oh, and ppl are infact entitled to posting their opinion on the names in a public forum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:46 PM

have you ever heard the term "imitation is the best form of flattery"?

geesh, take it as a compliment that she liked the name you picked so much she wants a similar one.

Quoting WenisEnvy:

My ex sis in law....is pregnant...again....And she's announced the name on facebook...Adella Raye....

My daughters name is Charmony Rayne...

All I did was ask why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's...she's like of course you're knockin the name. I'm like actually not at all (silently I am) just wondering why her middle name has to be so close to Charmony's.

daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:47 PM
i dont get why people get all bent out of shape of stuff like this....she didnt steal a name from you...no one owns a name. If she is useing the name after your daughter take iit as a complement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRadiance
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Eh, I don't see the big deal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SticksnStones
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM

So?  This is pretty laughable.  Did you question her on FB why the middle name was ummm, similar, I guess?  If so, I'm guessing you are the one who looks petty, not her. 

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Take it as a compliment...

A young woman, whom I went to church with when she was just a teen, recently had a baby and named him the same as my son's.... Funny part of the story, she is a relation of my neices  (from her mom's side of the family) so my niece has 2 cousins with the same name--first and middle..

girlcitycountry
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I don't understand why people get upset over the littlest of things. I'm sorry but it is just a name, a name you do not own. My brother has a daughter and my sister has a daughter 3 years younger who have the same middle name.  It is no big deal and don't give her a reason to start drama..

spunky946
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM

It's just a name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)