Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My stomach just tore open

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM
  • 13 Replies
Lmao kidding!!! But it feels like it's gonna explode any second now, I'm sooo full..... How was everyone's thanks giving ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Was good :) ate so much I was stuffed.... Went to see breaking dawn pt two...ate some popcorn...what's a movie without popcorn???? Came home and pigged out again. Ugh!! :)
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM

i'm stuffed. then went to meadow lights and bought candy. ugh!

DamiensMommy1
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM
I'm stuuuuuuffed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM

mine is so full it is coming out in evaporated form.  LOL.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Mine was good! When I read the title I thought of this poor girl on my FB who thought she was coming down with a stomach bug and it turned out she went right into the hospital to get her appendix removed! Glad my Thanksgiving didn't go like that!

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:26 PM

We just got home from the hospital today at 7pm after being there for 4 days,so we're having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow! I can't wait to dig in to the turkey,deviled eggs and pumpkin pie,Mmm!

mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I couldn't stuff myself like i use to... Damn watching my diet and serious exercising seems to have damaged that part of me.. Haha. But what i did eat... Delicious. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM
I didn't get any Thanksgiving food :-( I'm home sick with what I think is tonsillitis so all I've eaten today is popsicles. My parents did make me a plate of food though so hopefully I can still get some soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM

was a good girl here, only 2 small plates. no need to pop my top button of my buttonfly's here!

it was all good though! and all I had to do after were dishes, thank goodness for mom and gma cooking this year!!!!!!

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Terrible. I was sick from both ends all day and my husband woke up for work to yell at me for not refilling a bottle of water for him. Awful, awful day. Now I'm feeling good enough to eat, so I am making his favorite porkchops...and feeding the leftovers to stray cats so he can't have any.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN