Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

After a delicious dinner Sage Diner we went and saw the remake of Red Dawn it was alright. Then off to Target where, I swear I inadvertently stumbled through the back way of the electronics department just looking to find my husband, No one was around and I saw a LED tv for 199. Knowing he wanted a 32 for no more than 250, I thought, well I have no idea if this is a good deal or a good tv but there is one left, so I picked it up, and started to drag it away.... called Andrew to see where he was at, thats when I learned there was a line at the other side of electronics of people waiting to get at the tvs... I felt so bad... but began dragging it away quicker. "Meet me by the diapers" i whispered into the phone and rushed off dragging my kill behind me....

I also got a George Foreman for 30 bucks

3 games for 7ea

1 game for 4.99

2 - 4 dollar dvds

2 - $10 pj sets

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (111-120):
JonesMama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:34 PM

We didn't make it out til this evening, but still scored some good deals. Our first stop was Chick Fil A, and it was receipt day, so we paid full price but we can bring our receipt back anytime in the next month or two and get the same items for free. (just at our local CFA, I'm not sure if any others ever do this?)

Then we went to Walmart. They had tons of sale tvs, xbox bundles, Power Wheels...lots of that left. I bought the Wii Draw game tablet thingy for $10 and an Airhogs r/c helicopter for $15. Ds was with, and those were for him, so dh amused him while I found and purchased things and ran out to the car and hid stuff in the trunk.

Then we went to the mall. Ds bought himself a set of cars at Toys R Us Express. I bought...nothing.

Went to Toys R Us. Dh took ds to the pet store next to it while I went in and bought a few things for ds....the $5 Loopz game, $20 K'nex roller coaster (which he had JUST seen for $30 at Walmart and told me he wanted, yay!), and a Hot Wheels cd player for $30.

Took the guys home and went to CVS, spent exactly $15 and got $14.14 back in ECB. Cool. Went home and ds wanted to go to the other CVS with me so we went and got a bunch of stuff...toilet paper, candy, razors, toothbrushes, etc...using coupons and ECB, I spent 65 cents there and still have about $6 in ECB. Stocking stuffers for dh and ds are pretty much done now due to CVS.

Armymom134
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I got:

Coolpix s3200 nikon camera for 69.00

Little tykes dump truck- 10.00

My little pony's bonus 2 pack - 15.00

2 monster high dolls - 12.97   (they were regular price, but for only 3 dollars more I wasn't too worried about it)

5 sets of PJ's for 20.50

set of PJ's pants for DH- 6.00

Set of PJ pants for me- 4.00

Hot wheels 9 pack- 5.00

2 barbies- 10.00

3 barbie DVD's for my girl's stocking stuffers- 12.00

The mummy returns and the last of the mohicans blu-ray movies for 3.96 a piece

The Unit seasons 2-4 for 9.96 a piece.

Uno Moo and Monopoly millionaire for 9.88 a piece

I spent 286.00 in walmart, I was pretty happy for what I got but I did a happy dance when I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 jackets, and 3 shirts for 185 in Maurices. They had a buy one get one half off on their regular priced items and I managed to find 2 shirts that were 75% off, and only gave 6 for one and 7 for the other. I could have spent more time in there but my family was wanting to leave so I had to stop...poo on them.

beaugrl0824
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Dh wanted to see red dawn so bad. I looked at the reviews and shot that down. We was skyfall which was good, but I think we should have seen Lincoln instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlamx
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:25 AM

I got a lot of stuff but the best l think are this,  the wii game Just Dance 3 for 7.99

an Ed Hardy Jacket for 4.00 and fennel pj's for my son for 4.00.

mama2beautiesnb
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:29 AM
my mom got a 32 in emerson for 138 at wal mart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToCmAndAg
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:38 AM
We went out earlier than I ever have this year- and it was the first time for my hubby. I sat outside Target for 4 1/2 hours, was about 15 back in line and got the 50" Westinghouse TV. ( And a couple other things) Hubby was at Walmart waiting in the flower aisle and was #4 for the 60" Vizio. He waited for about 5 hrs. We got the 2 we needed and saved $500 off what we had budgeted. Yay!!! Not going that early again though. ( we went out again during the day yesterday and scored a few more things for the kids!)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I think we should have seen Lincoln instead tooo but DH would have fallen asleep.

Don't get me wrong REd Dawn was decent, better than the original IMO.

but it wasn't 22 dollars for tickets and 4.50 for a bottle of water good.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Dh wanted to see red dawn so bad. I looked at the reviews and shot that down. We was skyfall which was good, but I think we should have seen Lincoln instead.

beaugrl0824
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Blasphemy! Nothing could be better than the original! Patrick Swayze was gorgeous specimen of a man.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I think we should have seen Lincoln instead tooo but DH would have fallen asleep.

Don't get me wrong REd Dawn was decent, better than the original IMO.

but it wasn't 22 dollars for tickets and 4.50 for a bottle of water good.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM

that was the one he was going for (well at target). but we figured we wouldn't get that one, as we were about 1000 back in line (we didn't camp out at target we just went at 9)

Compared to normal prices we saved about 50 bucks on our LED. about the same would have on the 32 LCD at 138.

maybe 10 dollars less. still well worth a 9 pm stroll!

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

my mom got a 32 in emerson for 138 at wal mart

epoh
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I got black printer ink. Woot!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN