Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

After a delicious dinner Sage Diner we went and saw the remake of Red Dawn it was alright. Then off to Target where, I swear I inadvertently stumbled through the back way of the electronics department just looking to find my husband, No one was around and I saw a LED tv for 199. Knowing he wanted a 32 for no more than 250, I thought, well I have no idea if this is a good deal or a good tv but there is one left, so I picked it up, and started to drag it away.... called Andrew to see where he was at, thats when I learned there was a line at the other side of electronics of people waiting to get at the tvs... I felt so bad... but began dragging it away quicker. "Meet me by the diapers" i whispered into the phone and rushed off dragging my kill behind me....

I also got a George Foreman for 30 bucks

3 games for 7ea

1 game for 4.99

2 - 4 dollar dvds

2 - $10 pj sets

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Awesome deals!!,we don't do black friday ever...

This is our first in over 10 years.. or there about.

IT was a great experience all around, we got to target at 856 was probably 1000 people back inline, we were in and out by 1002

ElyseFowler
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Nintendo 3ds with a game on it, an angry birds game for it, a throw, a pillow pet dream lite, skullcandy headphones(2 pairs) and 3 DVDs for 291!!!
SparklingHope
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I've never done black friday. My in-laws do it every year. My MIL and SIL are out there like crazy people right now. My sister is too. She's going with her boyfriend and his family for the midnight deals. Maybe I'll join them (in-laws) next year just for the experience. :)

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Awesome deals!!,we don't do black friday ever...

This is our first in over 10 years.. or there about.

IT was a great experience all around, we got to target at 856 was probably 1000 people back inline, we were in and out by 1002

prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Haha ! I want to go but am waiting for the craziness to due down and hoping something will still be left over :/ I have to get ds Christmas while its on sale this year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I shopped online at Kohls and got:

2 Twin Down comforters

1 Plush throw (amazing, I have two already)

4 pc. luggage set

Yoga pants

Memory foam side sleeper pillow

Valance for my kitchen

2 Rings

All on super sale for Black Friday and used a 20% off coupon code and got $30 in Kohls Cash and my total was $150. Great deal!

I went to Walmart and my brother bought my kids bikes and I got a down comforter for $15 but I bought a DS for $100 because the lady selling them was at her own register and there was no one there and you couldn't check out there unless you got a DS so we bought that and will return it tomorrow.

MomTiara19
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Sounds awesome!!Great deals.

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM
That's awesome I wouldn't have taken it back either target should of had an employee watching lol. 2 years ago they will had some of the TVs with the awesome deal left at 10 pm Friday night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I went to target. Now I only have a few things left to get and i did get some great deals. However it was just like how I imagine hell to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jnc91
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:49 AM

i almost went out but i didnt want to take ds out with all the crazies. along with the crazies the crowds would not be good for him

CrystalPystol
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:52 AM

I went last year and didn't enjoy it at all. It was very hard for me to manuver my wheelchair around all the people. Just pure crazyness!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)