Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

After a delicious dinner Sage Diner we went and saw the remake of Red Dawn it was alright. Then off to Target where, I swear I inadvertently stumbled through the back way of the electronics department just looking to find my husband, No one was around and I saw a LED tv for 199. Knowing he wanted a 32 for no more than 250, I thought, well I have no idea if this is a good deal or a good tv but there is one left, so I picked it up, and started to drag it away.... called Andrew to see where he was at, thats when I learned there was a line at the other side of electronics of people waiting to get at the tvs... I felt so bad... but began dragging it away quicker. "Meet me by the diapers" i whispered into the phone and rushed off dragging my kill behind me....

I also got a George Foreman for 30 bucks

3 games for 7ea

1 game for 4.99

2 - 4 dollar dvds

2 - $10 pj sets

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I hope you enjoyed shopping. 

Mommy4two
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I got the Wii U draw,a crap load of dvd's lol..., call of duty wii,2 sets of pjs "one for each kid", cinderella slippers,cinderella styling set,baby doll,crayola art crayons,I'm actually not sure if anything else from Walmart... I spent 145 and I need to go back tomorrow when my check shows that it's been deposited and get me the PJ's I wanted and slippers for myself... Oh and I got the bath mat...

I went to Bells and got the kids each their Christmas PJ's Cinderella for my daughter and Angry Birds for my son :-)

shortycmlb
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:30 AM

We got 

a sound bar for the tv

mp3 touchscreen 

oil warmer with 4 sets of scents

pj pants for dh and i

Jordache jeans for me

slippers for dd1 and 2

a set of rubbermaid containers (24 for $6)

set of fluffy ass awesome socks

a 360 game for dh

2 movies 

a doll and stroller set 

a barbie

spent a total of $153, including protection plans for the vid games, dvds, mp3 player and the sound bar. 

SareyF
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM
We got a tv, swing set, leappad, two games, headphones, a robe, and three pairs of pajamas..don't know the total damage we did but know we saved and will have more under the tree because of it ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Awesome.. I wont be going this year... the only thing we have left to get is toys.. and I actually saw a few places that were saying since there is not "it" toy this year, prices are not very good on black friday... and looking around most were about $5 off here and there.... not much of a steal.  when I got two major items for over $30 off a few days before Thanksgiving LOL!

-:Logan Jacob:-

-:December 1st 2007:-

-:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- 

-:My Everything:- 

mizhoward
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Didn't fight the crowds this time because dd wanted  a Samsung Galaxy S3 cellphone for her birthday and her dad didn't get it, so I got it 2 weeks ago.  Now Sam's has them for about $0.96 and Sprint has them for $49, probably should have waited. She knows that phone is 2 gifts in one, lol. 

.betty.white.
by bilf on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I spent a total of $165 and I'm DONE with shopping!  I got a penny skateboard (cost more than a penny lol!), leggo set, art set, remote control car, remote control airplane, huge hot wheels track thing, super hero dress up set, 4 pairs of pj's, 3 DVDs and I think thats it!  I felt so good saving so freaking much money.  I ended it under budget and with way more than I thought I could get.  I'm sooooo thankful I got talked into going with my mom!!  

AtillaTheHun
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:54 AM

That made me laugh!! lol! Great deals you got there. Awesome! :) 

Quoting FooLynRoo:

After a delicious dinner Sage Diner we went and saw the remake of Red Dawn it was alright. Then off to Target where, I swear I inadvertently stumbled through the back way of the electronics department just looking to find my husband, No one was around and I saw a LED tv for 199. Knowing he wanted a 32 for no more than 250, I thought, well I have no idea if this is a good deal or a good tv but there is one left, so I picked it up, and started to drag it away.... called Andrew to see where he was at, thats when I learned there was a line at the other side of electronics of people waiting to get at the tvs... I felt so bad... but began dragging it away quicker. "Meet me by the diapers" i whispered into the phone and rushed off dragging my kill behind me....

I also got a George Foreman for 30 bucks

3 games for 7ea

1 game for 4.99

2 - 4 dollar dvds

2 - $10 pj sets

angeleyes16
by Danielle on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:50 AM

I worked at Walmart all night. But I did score a Shark steam mop after I got out of work. (There was some left! Yay=)) It was 69.99, and I got it for 39.99. 

marinewife55
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:02 AM
I made off well at Target too...my best item was my memory foam topper because I have been wanting one for awhile but not spending a hundred on one and I don't think anyone noticed it was 30 for any size including king...there was only one king size one and I slowly took it when no one was lookin lol this was my first black Friday and target was a million times more organized and better than the stores at the mall
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN