Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

After a delicious dinner Sage Diner we went and saw the remake of Red Dawn it was alright. Then off to Target where, I swear I inadvertently stumbled through the back way of the electronics department just looking to find my husband, No one was around and I saw a LED tv for 199. Knowing he wanted a 32 for no more than 250, I thought, well I have no idea if this is a good deal or a good tv but there is one left, so I picked it up, and started to drag it away.... called Andrew to see where he was at, thats when I learned there was a line at the other side of electronics of people waiting to get at the tvs... I felt so bad... but began dragging it away quicker. "Meet me by the diapers" i whispered into the phone and rushed off dragging my kill behind me....

I also got a George Foreman for 30 bucks

3 games for 7ea

1 game for 4.99

2 - 4 dollar dvds

2 - $10 pj sets

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kaitlin123
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Coffee Maker $10
5 pjs for my son.$20
Spongebob pillow $12
Lego Table with legos $20
Hunger Games $9
The Notebook $5
Irobot $2
Two boxes of a 28 pc tupperware $7 each so $14
Socks $6
2 fluffy pillows $10
Yup got amazing deals! Only spent $119
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:05 AM
2 moms liked this

You couldn't pay me to go out in that mess today!  LOL!  Glad you got some good deals though:)

ms-superwoman
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:24 AM

LeapPad + Gel Skin + $20 App Card = $90!

momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Lol
wright1212
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM

ok FIRST- i think its wrong wrong wrong stores are open on thanksgiving and greedy selves cant wait 6 damn hours.

BUT ANYWAYS. I scored over 9 toys at 75% off...cuz I went to Target on July 28th when they do their 1 day a year toy clearance. I got things like paper jam drums for like $7 instead of $40. I also scored my DD pink ipod speakers at a yard sale for $1 back in August.

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

i asked about 7 employees we came in contact with, all said they were delighted to work, thought it was fun.

Our cashier was great, she was like "I was done with dinner at 3! I didn't want to sit around watching football!"

Our waitress who worked all day until 9pm didn't seem to mind she was very plesant and im sure that 55 percent tip we left paid for a third her sons 32 inch flat screen she told us she was going out after work to get.

Quoting wright1212:

ok FIRST- i think its wrong wrong wrong stores are open on thanksgiving and greedy selves cant wait 6 damn hours.

BUT ANYWAYS. I scored over 9 toys at 75% off...cuz I went to Target on July 28th when they do their 1 day a year toy clearance. I got things like paper jam drums for like $7 instead of $40. I also scored my DD pink ipod speakers at a yard sale for $1 back in August.

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Way to go. 

Judesmom333
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM
nice job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I got strange looks last night when I wen to our local Walmart last night.  A freind of mine wanted company going to get the  $148.00 TV.   My son and hubby wanted some cheesecake, so I figured why not. 

Everyone made the same comment, you came HERE now for that.   It was an organized chaotice mess.   

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM
lol this

Quoting Paperfishies:

Lmfao @ you sneaking away with a TV a hundred crazy people were waiting for. Hahahahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)