Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What Phone Do You Have?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:48 AM
  • 90 Replies
I'm thinking of buying my hubby a new phone. He has the iPhone now and hates it. (I know.. He is so weird lol)

So which ones are pretty good? Any androids that you like?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:52 AM
iPhone 4S ( had the 4 ) and I love it but I am an apple user all around my dh hates iPhones and several of my guys friends do too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a Motorola Droid X2. It sucks, and I hate it. The back gets really hot to touch, and it eats battery life. I can't wait to get an iphone.
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I have the iPhone 4S and I love it.

AtillaTheHun
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I have the Incredible 2. It is not the newest but I love it! 

Billsbabygirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:56 AM
I have an iPhone 4S and love it. Had a droid and it caught a virus. Apple doesn't catch viruses.
tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:56 AM
Right now I have the iPhone 4. In 2 hours I'm upgrading to the Samsung galaxy s 3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kara.haughton
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:58 AM
That's how I am. Love Apple everything! Hubby hates it and I don't understand lol

Quoting Fields456:

iPhone 4S ( had the 4 ) and I love it but I am an apple user all around my dh hates iPhones and several of my guys friends do too
LizzyPookey1248
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:00 AM
I have a Samsung Galaxy Showcase. I've only had it about 2 weeks and it seems to be doing quite well.

Besides it's straight talk and only $45 a month for unlimited everything. Can't beat it. I run off of Verizon towers so I get service in most places. I run 3G but seriously that one extra G for 4G doesn't make that much of a difference.
kara.haughton
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:04 AM
$45 a month? With Verizon?

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Showcase. I've only had it about 2 weeks and it seems to be doing quite well.

Besides it's straight talk and only $45 a month for unlimited everything. Can't beat it. I run off of Verizon towers so I get service in most places. I run 3G but seriously that one extra G for 4G doesn't make that much of a difference.
LizzyPookey1248
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Straight Talk is prepaid but they have different phones that run off of different network towers. Some run off of Verizon, some AT&T, some Sprint. My phone does Verizon towers and their network. And yes only $45 a month well plus tax.

Quoting kara.haughton:

$45 a month? With Verizon?

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)