Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Well today sucks and plans are ruined

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 17 Replies

I've had the crappiest day ever and pregnancy hormones are NOT helping... 
 And to top it off I need to re-do my dinner plans thanks to DH... I don't even feel like cooking let alone come up with something else lol

Anyone else having a bad day? 

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

no one?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

My day is going pretty good.  My guy is sick though so we are debating going to store for medicine or not.

kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM

DH "says" he is getting sick... but I don't believe him lol. I iknow that sounds bad but he was fine yesterday, the day before was fine all day until I needed help, than he had a headache and sore throat... day before he was fine til he saw what was for dinner and said he had a sore throat and didnt want to eat and went to bed early cause he didn't feel good... 

Quoting frndlyfn:

My day is going pretty good.  My guy is sick though so we are debating going to store for medicine or not.

mamacam7
by Christina on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

My 7 yr old has the flu..... spent the morning yesterday in the ER because he had been complaining of a headache for 12 hrs. I asked him during the night if he wanted to go but he said no.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Mine definitely is sick.  He has the sore throat, hoarse throat, congestion, coughing, chills, etc.  He decided he can suffer another day since we have tea at home.

Quoting kmencl3210:

DH "says" he is getting sick... but I don't believe him lol. I iknow that sounds bad but he was fine yesterday, the day before was fine all day until I needed help, than he had a headache and sore throat... day before he was fine til he saw what was for dinner and said he had a sore throat and didnt want to eat and went to bed early cause he didn't feel good... 

Quoting frndlyfn:

kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Yuck I'm sorry that sucks... *fingers crossed* we're done with epeople in the house being sick for a little bit! My oldest came from his dad's sick, as soon as he got better he got my youngest sick who got me sick and it skipped DH (although the past few days he's been claiming he is sick, but only seems to bother him when I need him to help or when he wants to relax or go to bed early)

Quoting mamacam7:

My 7 yr old has the flu..... spent the morning yesterday in the ER because he had been complaining of a headache for 12 hrs. I asked him during the night if he wanted to go but he said no.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM

yup we are my husbands cusin passed away an she wasnt much older then my husband whoo is 25.

opal10161973
by Sometimes Naughty? on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I have been sick today.  Sorry, but I should have known better than to eat those potatoes.  FIL put a whole stick of butter in them.  :(

kmencl3210
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM

We had something go through out house 2 weeks ago that skipped DH which is what he says he's getting now. I need to restock on the kids medicines from that lol. I didn't want to take anything since I'm pregnant so luckily I didn't get it too bad... being sick sucks but I guess its that time of year

Quoting frndlyfn:

Mine definitely is sick.  He has the sore throat, hoarse throat, congestion, coughing, chills, etc.  He decided he can suffer another day since we have tea at home.

Quoting kmencl3210:

Quoting frndlyfn:

PensFan99
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Yesterday was bad. I got sick and could not attend Thanksgiving dinner. I was so bummed. I sat here and watched tv all day. Then when my ds brought home leftovers it was a let down, nothing ever tastes as good left over. And i guess my mom didn't make sweet potatoes, which are my fave, so i am still bummed i missed out on holiday dinner this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)