Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I did a bit of shopping today but honestly, I found the best deals online. I found some ok deals at toys R us and target.

Right now if you use the code BLKFRI on Levi's website you get 40% off your entire order. jeans my husband likes are normally $178 a pair, I bought 3 pair and saved over $200 and got free shipping. Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
darbyakeep45
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Shopped online at Old Navy and Gap:)

timefor2
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:01 PM
didn't venture out into the madness...

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM

We bought one of our Xmas gifts today because we avoid Black Friday. Be bought theater seats for our living room. I can't wait to get them.

Makenseysmom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I got a 300.00 Coach purse for 69.00. The Coach outlet had an awesome sale. I also got the girls Christmas pjs at Carters and a few outfits and spent less than 50.00.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DOMTITI
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Our mall opened at 12am, we went at 5am. The mall was pretty empty. No lines and great deals until 1pm.
We were "random" shopping. I bought my daughter 5 pairs of jeans, some shirts, sweaters, sweats, t-shirts, hats, scarves at Abercrombie kids 50% off. I scored big time for my son,Jeans, fur-lined hoodie,
Jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, regular hoodies and polos at 77kids(AE kids, but they changed owners. Soon to be RUUM). 3 pairs of boots for my daughter at Macy's for pennies;) great sales.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM
I found the game my kid wants for $15 from walmart online....at Target it's $59.99. That's my score deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Scored a Nabi 2 tablet for $129 and a PS3 bundle for $199.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beaularson91
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I got the 2 story barbie beach house, which is normally like 54 dollars for 20 bucks.  SCORE! LOL

I also got my DH a really awesome genuine leather wallet which normally was like 60 bucks for 10.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM

i got that barbie house also! i didnt realize how much orginally it was!

Quoting beaularson91:

I got the 2 story barbie beach house, which is normally like 54 dollars for 20 bucks.  SCORE! LOL

I also got my DH a really awesome genuine leather wallet which normally was like 60 bucks for 10.

beaularson91
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:41 PM

My SD wanted it awhile ago, but it cost to much. I was excited when I saw the Black Friday price.

Quoting silverdawn99:

i got that barbie house also! i didnt realize how much orginally it was!

Quoting beaularson91:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN