Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I did a bit of shopping today but honestly, I found the best deals online. I found some ok deals at toys R us and target.

Right now if you use the code BLKFRI on Levi's website you get 40% off your entire order. jeans my husband likes are normally $178 a pair, I bought 3 pair and saved over $200 and got free shipping. Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Replies (31-39):
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL my dd loves anything girly so i know she will happy

Quoting beaularson91:

My SD wanted it awhile ago, but it cost to much. I was excited when I saw the Black Friday price.

Quoting silverdawn99:

i got that barbie house also! i didnt realize how much orginally it was!

Quoting beaularson91:

I got the 2 story barbie beach house, which is normally like 54 dollars for 20 bucks.  SCORE! LOL

I also got my DH a really awesome genuine leather wallet which normally was like 60 bucks for 10.

my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I stayed home and spent time with my family...

evaleesmom
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM

we went on black friday i didnt realy have money to shop but my sister spent like $250 at kholes and saved.....$688! she is totally done with her shopping! 

SavdNSanctified
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM
I got a 22 piece Tupperware set for $6!! SIX DOLLARS!!! LOL.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I didn't get any deals, this year I stayed home since I have a 2 month old who needs his Mama or he'll be hungry.

heartslove09
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats awesome but I didnt do much shopping,I only bought a blue ray for my daughter the movie Brave for $8
Msgme
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I don't usually shop black friday never have the money to on that day  lol.  My dd originally wanted me to take her out shopping to spend her B-day money (her b-day was the 22nd) but instead of cash my sister gave her $100 gift card to delias so she shopped online instead and she did good.  1 pair of boots, 2 regular shirts, 2 graphic tees,2 tank style shirts and about 16 pairs of earings with free shipping.

sdunaway08
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

32" Emerson LED tv for $88!! My local Wal-Mart did not get the right shipment in for the Black Friday sales. It was suppose to be a 24" Orion TV so they gave out the 32" Emersons for the same price lol. SCORE! Also got a down comforter for only $24 reg $98.

kayjayjess
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I just bought my two daughters some really nice shoes from famous footwear for 70 dollars. I saved 100 dollars. It was there cyber monday bogo sale. Buy 1 get another half off plus an extra 20 percent off and free shipping!

My children are the source of my strength, frustration, happiness, insanity, sanity, irritability.  They are the definition of unconditional love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN