Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Please help me ?! Food poisoning ? Tmj

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
I tried to go Black Friday shopping after thanksgiving at 1 am . I had felt funny all day but thought nothing of it . While walking through Walmart I was in terrible pain , turned pale , couldn't walk /breathe, got weak , hot flashes Ect . My tummy hurts so bad it felt like terrible gas pain & was in a hard ball the entire time . .. I must have looked as bad as I felt because I kept being asked if I needed an ambulance . I drove home and tried to get some sleep . All day Friday I felt just as bad only it started to get worst , I went in to l&d to have baby checked because I had only felt him move a tiny bit in 48 hrs (not normal for him ) . She wouldn't check to see if I had some sort of poisoning just listened to him for 20 mins and sent me home . I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN. RIGHT NOW. I am crying !! I've never felt anything like this !! My tummy is popping/crackling , I now have started having terrible diarrhea. My pains in my tummy have gotten a whole lot worst . This is prob the worst pain I've ever experienced ! .if I burp it smells like sewage & it taste so bad I gag :/ .i wish i could explain how much pain i am in . can this be some sort of food poisoning ? If so what ? Sorry this is so long but I feel horrible & like something is terribly wrong . I am 36 weeks (forgot to add that )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amyleigh80
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:07 AM
It sounds like you are something bad, or the baby is laying in such a way that its putting pressure on you. Either way I would go to the dr or ER just to be safe. Dehydration is not good for you or the baby plus they can make you more comfortable.
sam12796
by Sandy on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Could be but usually with food poisoning you would be vomitting as well. Have them check you for giardia. It is a zoonosis. You get it from drinking contaminated water, ice, or from handling/being around animals that have it. It is spread through the feces. Gross yes absolutely. However it takes 7-14 days to come about and who knows where they ate or drank within that time frame to pin point it. Hope you feel better. Either way go to the ER or urgent care and have them check you out. Dehydration can be serious.

WickdlySweet
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Is there any chance you could have impacted bowels? I was hospitalized for it as a child and had similar symptoms including the angel you are talking about, the sick feeling, the belly sounds and the diarrhea.The pain was so intense they thought at first that it was my appendix until they felt my belly and could tell it was packed with stool.Then they checked to make sure it want caused by obstruction.

Make sure they check you for an impaction, if it goes untreated it can cause sepsis.

I hope you feel better hopefully it is an intestinal virus that will pass quickly.
WickdlySweet
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM
It's supposed to say....including the smell you are talking about....stupid Swype lol
mamanikki06
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Sounds like when I get indigestion. It hurts like hell and the taste and smell is HORRIBLE. Kinda feels like heartburn. I have to make myself throw up when I get that way and I eat tums like candy... But I dont recommend eating tums like candy since you're pregnant :( Hope you feel better soon. hugs

nathansmommy331
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Sounds like you need to take a giant shit. That's how I felt one day (wasn't preggo), turns out I had to shit & felt instantly better. Drink fluids & try to eat something to get your bowels going. If you poop & don't feel better then go to er or l&d.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I would go back to the er and get checked out again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)