Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I've gained 7lbs in 3 weeks... but everyone wants to know how much I've lost..

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

Yup, I've went from 133lbs at 5'4'' to 140lbs.  Everyone I know swears I weigh about 120lbs, and I've been told by a few that I should stop losing so much weight.. haha..

I just finished my 3rd week of insanity... the results so far are amazing! My legs haven't been this toned since basic training almost 10 yrs ago, and physically I haven't felt this great in a LONG time! I've stopped smoking, put down the energy drinks and look forward to my 45 minutes a day w/ Shaun T.  

Really, I'm just so proud of this.. I'm being healthy and beginning to love MYSELF again because I improve it every day!!! 

What do you ladies do to improve yourself!??

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I am working on loosing weight and then I will work on toning up.

darbyakeep45
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM

That's great mama!  I'm proud of you!  I LOVE Insanity and I've done it before and about to start round 2:)  Great job!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I need to get back into being active in exercise.  This rainy weather has placed the blahs on me.

mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM

This is by far the best workout I've done. I love how they lay it all out for you.. day by day on what you should do and every week is different.  How were your results first time around?? 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

That's great mama!  I'm proud of you!  I LOVE Insanity and I've done it before and about to start round 2:)  Great job!

mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yeah, I've had my days of... ehhh.. don't really wanna.. But I wake up at 430am and get it done and over with.. Gives me a boost for the rest of my day. Granted, I'm normally limping around because I still get sore w/ some exercises.. but it's all good.  

Quoting frndlyfn:

I need to get back into being active in exercise.  This rainy weather has placed the blahs on me.

darbyakeep45
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Great!  I lost a ton of inches...size 12 to a size 8 and lost 13 pounds:)

Quoting mcclainprincess:

This is by far the best workout I've done. I love how they lay it all out for you.. day by day on what you should do and every week is different.  How were your results first time around?? 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

PestPatti
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I go to the gym with a friend of mine.  We take a class called strength and power...  The warm up tires me out, but I keep going.

kats0711
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM

That's awesome! I would love to try Insanity. Lately I've been running, it's nice to get that time to myself and make myself healthier.

itsm3
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:55 AM
I just blogged about my progress. Insanity is so awesome. Do asylum next, it's so much fun.
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM
Nothing I'm pregnant but once my 6 weeks is up I'm gonna start walking wit my gf and walking my kids to and from school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN