Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Holy sh** EX drama

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

My EX just sent me a long nast text alittle while ago saying that the girl he has been with since a few days before we broke up received a text from someone today telling her about how he has HPV and has warts on his penis and that he is a lieing cheating bastered who abandoned his kids. He said it was from me but the number was a 916 number and my number is 775. I have tried to explain myself to him and tell him it wasnt me and that i'm not that stupid because i am in a much better place and i could care less what he does with his life or who he is with. He says because of this he refuses to see the kids and its my fault. He said the only way he will see the kids again is if i find a middle person to take the kids to him because he never wants to see me again. He said he didnt tell anyone about his issues so it has to be me. But i have been with the kids all day trying to make sure everything is ready for when we move. I even told him that i ahve proof that it wasnt me who sent the text and it wasnt anyone in my family. I dont even talk to my family from california. I havent talked to them in months. He blames me for something i had nothing to do with now i dont know what to do. He is willing to cause my kids more pain cause his secrete got out and i had nothing to do with it. I hate EX drama.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM
5 moms liked this
If HE wants a middle person for custody exchanges and he actually wants to see the kids, then HE can find the middle man. Why would that be your job??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Just ignore him! His drama can only affect you if you let it.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this
I say your kids are better off without him and I would ignore all his messages.
jenking04
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM
I just think its sad when he thinks I'm so horrible that I would text his new GF I have better things to do with my time than to play high school games. In 10 years I have never done anything to hurt him but in those same 10 years he had lied and cheated on me more times than I can count.
connie45
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Are you moving again? I thought you had written that you all just moved in with your parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM
2 moms liked this
The only thing I got from this is that he has genital warts and now EVERYONE KNOWS! Muahahaha

Oh AND his new gf has a big mouth.

Hilarious.

As far as him using your kids as pawns, YOU keep doing what you are doing and let him dig his own grave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenking04
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Quoting connie45:

Are you moving again? I thought you had written that you all just moved in with your parents.

We got an apartment we are moving in on December 7th. This will be the last move for awhile but this will be our own place just the 3 of us. I only moved in with my parents cause the situation i was in with my EX was very intence and scarey.

jenking04
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Quoting smurfbitebug:

The only thing I got from this is that he has genital warts and now EVERYONE KNOWS! Muahahaha

Hilarious.

As far as him using your kids as pawns, YOU keep doing what you are doing and let him dig his own grave.

I think its funny that the whole world knows about his secrete now but i think its wrong that he thinks i had something to do with it. I havent been home all day. I have been taking care of HIS kids all day and out running errands trying to get things ready for us to move in 2 weeks

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Why are you so hung up on it? He is obviously not a very smart person and you are obviously his scapegoat, you have been for a very long time. The truth is, it doesn't matter. You don't owe him explanations anymore. In fact, you don't owe him a response at all anymore. If he is calling or texting you about stupid shit just hang up or ignore it. It really isn't that important because HE isn't that important.

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Hilarious.

I think its funny that the whole world knows about his secrete now but i think its wrong that he thinks i had something to do with it. I havent been home all day. I have been taking care of HIS kids all day and out running errands trying to get things ready for us to move in 2 weeks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Wow.  How incredibly sad that he's taking it on his kids over petty drama that has nothing to do with you.  Sounds like he needed to someone to take his anger out on and sadly it was you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)