Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Grrr grumble grumble dang cat!!!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

my daughters cat is about seven or eight months old and this is her first christmas and man oh man is she loving the tree

she already chewed the arm off of santa claus.... sigh

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
divinedimension
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

bwahahhahaha 

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM

i told the cat i was going to kill it if didnt stop (i wasnt really ) but my porr dd heard me and she said mommy dont kill my kitty. i told her i really wasnt

i felt bad after that

Quoting divinedimension:

bwahahhahaha 

daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM
We have a kitten, about 6 mo old right now...i feel your pain.... this is going to be a pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM

yup LOL

Quoting daughteroftruth:

We have a kitten, about 6 mo old right now...i feel your pain.... this is going to be a pain.

black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I had to scruff the cat twice off the wreath. He wants to rip it down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trainlady
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I have four cats and if given the chance they would tear down my tree. But I soak cotton balls in amonia and then let them dry and hang them on the christmas tree. Starting with the tree skirt. You can't  smell it but the cats can and they will avoid the tree. But, you have to replenish this supply about once a week while the tree is up. This same system works for other places you don't want your cats or dogs. When the cotton balls are dry they do not stain anytthing but the animals' noses are very sensitive and they can smell it and don't like it. Try it, what have you got to lose?

brightstar28
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Lol... my cat LIVES in my Christmas Tree.  I quit trying to keep her out of it.  I figure she climbs up there when I'm gone anyway... what the heck!

Last year... (she climbs up in it and falls asleep)

This year... (dh chased her out of the tree, so she she fell asleep in the presents!)

CafeMom Tickers
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

OMG, how cute is that picture. Loving it.

Quoting brightstar28:

Lol... my cat LIVES in my Christmas Tree.  I quit trying to keep her out of it.  I figure she climbs up there when I'm gone anyway... what the heck!

This year... (dh chased her out of the tree, so she she fell asleep in the presents!)

Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Our kitten used to climb the tree last year, she killed a couple of the balls too. Hubby took the water spray bottle and squirted her, she didn't like it and stayed away, at least for a while.

brightstar28
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Thanks :)  I have millions of pictures of my kitties.  At least I know I'll never miss a moment with the camera with my baby in April!! lol

Quoting brightstar28:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)