Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wal Mart!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 53 Replies

Poll

Question: How do you feel about Wal mart as a shopper?

Options:

Love it

Hate it

Eh, I don't care

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 191

View Results

Love it or hate it?

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nzumbrun
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Depends on the store. I have been to some really good stores. The one we use right now is ok.

pinkysmommy720
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Depends on the store. Some are bad.  I have two in my city and can tell a big difference between the one I work at and the other one near my house.

kellysparkles
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I chose "Other" because I like Wal Mart, but I dread going there simply becuase of the other customers and the staff are assholes.

wildlilacs
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM
3 moms liked this
My major complaint is all these registers but only a few are opened, those having loooong lines.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jcmom10
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM

It does depend on the store. I voted hate it because most of the time i go in walmart they are out of stock of something, rude associates, NO CARTS AT THE DOOR, cashiers too busy talking to other assocaties while ringing my order...........Only time i have a pleasant experience at walmart is if i go at 7AM before all the rude customers and workers wake up!

Binkys_Buttons
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Im torn...as a wife of supervisor. Thanks for paying my bills.

As shopper, the emplotees dont/care about there product to know where to take you. That is if you can find some one to stop talki.g lo g enough to help you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Where we use to live Walmart wasnt to bad to shop in because they always kept it stocked, well we moved back in Aug and the new Walmart we go to sucks. They never keep stuff on the shelves and there is one item I have been looking for and everytime I have went in there the spot is empty and I tried over a month and its never there so I said screw it and when i went to visit my Grandma I just loaded up.

black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I don't shop there anymore. Ours got really skeezy really quickly. Now it is dirty. The last time I went in there were flies all throughout the fruit section. It is in an ok part of the city but no one seems to be working in it anymore. It is just the cashiers. No one is cleaning up or organizing. I can't risk my mil falling because clothes are all over the floor and kids are running around screaming. It is a huge risk. Yeah I switched to Target. 

MommyBoha
by Country Girl on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Hate it. I don't shop there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
This. The closest Walmart usually only has 2 lanes open and someone is undoubtedly buying everything with WIC vouchers (its a Super Walmart). That's the main reason I shop at Target.

Quoting wildlilacs:

My major complaint is all these registers but only a few are opened, those having loooong lines.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)