Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So annoyed at build a bear right now

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 19 Replies

so they are having a sale and i was trying to place an order and stuff would get removed from my cart and the website was acting crazy. I called customer service and waited almost a half hour for someone to answer just to be told i can't do anything for you keep trying. they'll eventually be back up. That is real helpful. 

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I emailed their corporate i kinda doubt they will care but i was unhappy with their website and their customer service. I have some gift cards from there but i think i will just give them as Christmas gifts and be done with them.

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I have never ordered from the website I think the fun of it is to go in and make them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:33 PM

the nearest one to me is over an hour away so i usually order online

Quoting Fields456:

I have never ordered from the website I think the fun of it is to go in and make them

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Ya ours is like 40 min. Away. There might be one 30 min.

Quoting angelachristine:

the nearest one to me is over an hour away so i usually order online

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

i'm in the same boat. i get to where i put in all my card info and it crashes. ahhhhhhhh. was going to be for stocking stuffers but can't decide if i want to keep trying or move on.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM

woohoo got mine. my daughter LOVES pink and anything with peace signs on it so she's going to love that bunny

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM

anyone wondering. build a bear has 8 bears for 8.00. if you order 4 and enter code 97989 then it ends up being 28.00 for 4.

KMAsMommy9182
by Toujours Raison on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Awesome.

Quoting Teeshann:

anyone wondering. build a bear has 8 bears for 8.00. if you order 4 and enter code 97989 then it ends up being 28.00 for 4.

jess_diva
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I'm having the same problem, so frustrating.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM
It's not surprising considering it's Thanksgiving weekend. I had similar issues last year on Cyber Monday.

I'm a bit peeved at them too because they have some bear outfits from Justice and one matches an outfit of DD's that she loves. Justice had it in their catalog saying it was available at BABW so my mom went to get it but they won't be in until 12/1. It's at a mall I never go to because while not far (maybe 25-30 minutes), there's a much better mall 4 miles from my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)