Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so my babies love their momma and the proof

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

my four legged babies that is. my dear dear boyfriend isnt even 3 feet away from me (hes working)  and my babies lay with and on me.SHARE YOURS!!!!!

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I have two cats. The one cuddles better than a dog!  She doesn't care how she lays on you, or what you do while she's on you.. I moved once while she was on my lap and she started to slide to the floor.. she didn't care the least but, I just snatched her up and put her back on my lap and she was steady purring.. hahaha.. I don't have any pics on here though. =(

I would love to have dogs, but my schedule just won't allow it.. cats are easier that way.  lol

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:03 PM

well BF works from home and i'm a SAHM so we have plenty oftime. and i'm sure when they are completely passed out they wouldn't care is i moved they are strange. lol at this very moment our pitbull is licking my bf's shirt. lol strange guy that four legged baby

Quoting mcclainprincess:

I have two cats. The one cuddles better than a dog!  She doesn't care how she lays on you, or what you do while she's on you.. I moved once while she was on my lap and she started to slide to the floor.. she didn't care the least but, I just snatched her up and put her back on my lap and she was steady purring.. hahaha.. I don't have any pics on here though. =(

I would love to have dogs, but my schedule just won't allow it.. cats are easier that way.  lol

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:06 PM

my dogs sleep with me too  my male dog lays on my lap and lays on my neck when i am on the computer no pic here though

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a 10 yr old cat and lately he loves when my guy's son comes over and will give him a bath to all exposed skin LOL.  He will somehow fit himself in the son's lap even when there is a big gap due to how he is sitting.

Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

None of my furbabies won't move away from my side especially at night time. My doggy is laying in front of the couch under the table and my cat will either lay on her spot on the couch or she comes over and finds a spot on my legs and purrs herself to sleep. Our connection got closer as it was before during my last pregnancy and even know they won't budge away since my son was born 2 month ago.

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Awwww they Lovies you more. I've hears that when people have babies their animals become more attached. If that's true I don't know

Quoting Nerys-Kianna:

None of my furbabies won't move away from my side especially at night time. My doggy is laying in front of the couch under the table and my cat will either lay on her spot on the couch or she comes over and finds a spot on my legs and purrs herself to sleep. Our connection got closer as it was before during my last pregnancy and even know they won't budge away since my son was born 2 month ago.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM
See outs are not allowed to sleep with us. But they sleep with our kids. When my bf's DD is here one sleeps with her the other sleeps with my DS. When she isn't hear both sleep with my DS.

Quoting ilovemyson2002:

my dogs sleep with me too  my male dog lays on my lap and lays on my neck when i am on the computer no pic here though

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cueballsmom
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I fight with the boxer to lay next to DH, but the chihuahua will not let you lay in front of me! fur babies also make the bed hot...
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Ryder

My new baby...this is where he road for 10 hours straight!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I can say in my case it's true. I rescued/ bought my kitten at petsmart (they work together with a shelter) last year, at that point I already was pregnant, didn't even know, but she was attached from the 1st moment on I took her out of that kennel in the store and talked to her. My dog wouldn't leave me alone at all, and still now she's always with me. If I walk around with my son cuz he has troubles falling asleep due to being gassy or just way tired, she walks with me, faceing us, we could get lost in the house, lol. I love both of my fur babies. 

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Awwww they Lovies you more. I've hears that when people have babies their animals become more attached. If that's true I don't know

Quoting Nerys-Kianna:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)