Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

work from home.

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 3 Replies

What are some options?

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tifbrown
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Tons! You can do data entry, work as a call center, insurance, advertising, etc. I did some résumé and cover letter courses in college and now I write résumés and cover letters for people and preform online job searches and complete the applications for them. You just have to look around and you will find something. There are more and more online jobs all the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teenmom0305
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quoting tifbrown:

Tons! You can do data entry, work as a call center, insurance, advertising, etc. I did some résumé and cover letter courses in college and now I write résumés and cover letters for people and preform online job searches and complete the applications for them. You just have to look around and you will find something. There are more and more online jobs all the time.

Then i must be doing something wrong. i keep getting sent to the same sites that only want more info.

tifbrown
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Dataentryfromhome.com I think it's called, should be a good one. Go to legit job search engines, not sure what you guys have in the US, but something like monster.com, workopolis.com. And, there are work from home groups on CM. I'm mobile or I would send you a link. But, you should be able to find it fairly easily.

Quoting teenmom0305:

Quoting tifbrown:

Then i must be doing something wrong. i keep getting sent to the same sites that only want more info.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN