Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Annabelle's Story

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 104 Replies
9 moms liked this

oct.1st 2012 half a day oldOne month and 27 days old(nov 26,2012)

My life started with a bang to say the least,My cat mommy for whatever reason decided to move the nest of her baby's,My human mommy seems to think maybe predators were around and scared my Cat mommy into moving me and my feline siblings to a safer place.Well as she was taking me there something happened to scare my Cat mommy and she dropped me on the street(i've been told it was a very busy street too) *shudders*....Anyway I'm not sure how long i laid there crying to no avail mommy wasn't coming back ,after awhile i must have gotten tired of trying to get mommy's attention with my yelling and just laid there wiggling from time to time it seemed like forever....But then i heard a horn and someone screaming "STOP OMG STOP" the next thing i knew i was moving and being held tightly with warm music to my ears,I know now they were sweet kind gentle words to calm me down to not be scared anymore (from my human Mommy), I could feel it....something great was happening for me. Now I'm not sure how much time passed(as i was a tiny tiny baby and we can't tell time,nor do we wear watches lol..) But later on i Remembered the sweet smell of something nice and being rubbed all over and now i know as my human mommy tells me was sweet mommy kisses(which i love even more today),Later on (back with the time thing) i just remember the sweet smell the words and warmth going down my throat it was sooo very yummy and soon my tummy was..Yeppers you guessed it.. full and happy, all i wanted to do was sleep and i did.

My mommy told me that later on that night of Oct. 1st 2012 it snowed about 3 inches(was the first years snow) and that had i not been seen when i was, that i may have possibly not lived through the night either by the snow or because of a car tire, I am a fighter and am very thankful for my rescue and my new loving forever family...Although it is weird that they do not have fur i must say is kinda odd, but I'm willing to get past that because mommy says that it's because were diff. but it's OK that we are diff. and being diff. is wonderful and makes us special in this world...Well now I'm bigger have pulled through a very tough time in my kitten life and hope that you enjoyed my story......Through my loving mothers eyes for me.

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:55 PM
4 moms liked this

cutie...but the story, a tad much LOL

Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM
6 moms liked this
people that make up stories like this are crazy. Its a freaking cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I know...LOL but finding her in the middle of the street is very very true and it did snow 3 inces that night as well,So yes the rest is well whatever you make it,I just wanted to share her and make it fun and story like,And if you did read it thank you  simple smile

Quoting KimmyShaw:

cutie...but the story, a tad much LOL

Ciaodarlings
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM
4 moms liked this
I thought the story was very sweet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM

SO Freaking WHAT...Cry Me a River !

Quoting Schauseil:

people that make up stories like this are crazy. Its a freaking cat.

CountryStrong84
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Seriously? Have you made this cat a Facebook?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Wow, such beautiful fur. Would make a lovely coat collar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Awwwwwwwwww! That cat looks just like a cat my boys had named "oilrag".

That cat lived forever ,it seemed!

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Thank you :0) ..It baffles me that some moms would just rather be mean than just STFU.....kwim...SMDH 

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

I thought the story was very sweet!

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:21 PM

No why? Should i LOL........ :0)

Quoting CountryStrong84:

Seriously? Have you made this cat a Facebook?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN