Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm boared so i thought i would start a randome post. So where did you meet your SO??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
alf2651
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

A comic book store.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mithsue
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Elementary school he was my best friend's next door neighbor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkh615
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

End of sophomore year through a mutual friend

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting MsRkg:

In a police precinct. He was picking up a friend for a drunk and disorderly and I was filling out a mountain of paperwork because some broke into my car and stole everything.

Sorry to hear about your car. But thats funny to meet your SO in a police station. Glad it all worked out.

Thanks this was almost 10 years ago, but I knew half of the cops in that precinct at the time (my best friend who was a cop was stationed there when this happened) and I swear half of them in there were playing match maker. They gave me like 10 duplicates of every form to fill out and told me it was necessary and held up hubby at the time unnecessarly long (it was a real snow winter night). They made us sit at this tiny table together, cheesy romantic love songs suddenly came on over the pa instead of the xmas music they were playing before, it was all so bizarre lol. My best friend still won't tell me the truth to this day, but I will insist that they were all up to something. lol

supermom0609
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Our parents knew each others families we went to grade school together his mom and dad divorced his mom moved to the next city.and changed his school and we lost touch for 10yrs. when we were 17 his best friend and my best friend were dating they convinced us to meet and we have been tigether ever since 8 yrs married almost 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allinorder
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I met my dh when I was 18 and working at Wal mart. I remember the first time I saw him I was like there is no way this guy would give me the time of day. We were best friends for a year and half and got married after 3 weeks of dating. Our friends gave us 6months and 12 years later we are going strong. Dh and I went to the same high school and knew the same group of people. At one point we lived in apartments there were next to one another never meeting.

jenking04
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Quoting MsRkg:

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting MsRkg:

In a police precinct. He was picking up a friend for a drunk and disorderly and I was filling out a mountain of paperwork because some broke into my car and stole everything.

Sorry to hear about your car. But thats funny to meet your SO in a police station. Glad it all worked out.

Thanks this was almost 10 years ago, but I knew half of the cops in that precinct at the time (my best friend who was a cop was stationed there when this happened) and I swear half of them in there were playing match maker. They gave me like 10 duplicates of every form to fill out and told me it was necessary and held up hubby at the time unnecessarly long (it was a real snow winter night). They made us sit at this tiny table together, cheesy romantic love songs suddenly came on over the pa instead of the xmas music they were playing before, it was all so bizarre lol. My best friend still won't tell me the truth to this day, but I will insist that they were all up to something. lol

Thats cute. And romantic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

ashleigh24
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Myspace and then in person we met at my job (then) it was subway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SilentMermaid
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I met him in basic training, he became my friend in AIT and my best friend when we got stationed together :)

reesesami
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
At his divorce party!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)