Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm boared so i thought i would start a randome post. So where did you meet your SO??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
Groove
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM
at protests
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah824
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM

At work.

JennyCaps
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM
The first night I moved to Hawaii :) My friend was dropping off her bf on base and met my now dh at the barracks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:45 PM

On a blind date

shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:46 PM

ladybuglove08
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:51 PM
He was a DJ at the bar I was at
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

My friend's birthday dinner at her house.  She'd told me about him, but said that he was "reserved" and I wasn't interested anyway because she'd set me up three times already and all three guys were boring as Hell.  I just assumed she had generally crappy taste in men.  She was "saving" him in the hopes of cheating on her husband with him (he had no idea) and I met him the night of the party.  He asked me out a week later and, when we started seeing each other steadily, my friend stopped speaking to me.  She refused to come to the wedding and never spoke to us again.  Oh, well.

nothinbutsmiles
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:57 PM

It sounds bad... but in a bar. LOL. I rarely go "out", and my kids were away on visitation with their grandmother (she lives several states away). One of my girlfriends talked me into going out for drinks with her and the guy she was seeing at the time. I'd been single for a year, and knew I was "ready" to date, but wasn't looking. Later that night I saw him from across the bar. Tall, huge broad shoulders, and this smile that made me weak in the knees. I nudged my friend, and said, "You see that guy over there... I'm gonna talk to him before the night's over. I have to." She laughed it off. Sure enough, less than an hour later, I'd followed her and her guy back to the bar when they ordered a round of drinks. He ended up right next to me, half-arguing/joking with a guy who turned out to be his (very drunk) brother. I overheard him say, "...no! Your not pretty enough for me to buy you a drink!" I looked up, smiled, caught his eye, and said, "Sooo... does that mean you'll buy me a drink?" He didn't leave my side the rest of the night, and we stayed up until sunrise just talking... about everything and anything. <3

greentealover18
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM
high school, junior year :)
he actually hated me! I was having a bad day and spent the 2 hour class on the phone with my sister and had the teacher move me because he and his friends were annoying lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
allieceja
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:33 PM
The military!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)