Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any other "high risk" mommies? I need someone to talk to...

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi, I have some questions and concerns.. I hate going to the doctor before I'm ready and the feeling that its like crying wolf! This is not my first pregnancy and I feel weird saying I can't tell you what happend with my last because pretty much nothing was natural. I suffered from PPROM with my first 4 years ago and woolf have never known it. Was on hospitalized bed rest for a month before they induced me to have him (he's healthy now). Any way I have to have 17p shots with this pregnancy to help avoid the PPROM this time. I missed my last dose ave its safe to say this has been a difficult pregnancy anyway. Today I realized I had a lot of extra "moisture" down there..sorry for the TMI. Its awfully cloudy but thinner than discharge and alot lighter than urine. It has no smell to it and I can't remember much about my water breaking with my son so I was wondering of anybody else has expierienced this? Also, therE is CM discharge coming out too and I'm pretty sure it is ny mucus plug... Any ideas of what I should do? Im only 33 weeks pregnant but keep in mind I was only 31 with my first. Any input is welcomed and appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyBoha
by Country Girl on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Call your Dr. You dont want to risk a possible infection. I promise you arent bugging your Dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I would go get checked. You have more than enough reason. It would be crying wolf if you had 1 cramp an nothing else or something crazy like that but you have reason enough to go. Don't mess around!!
Jessieandlayla
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I'm going first thing in the morning..just hard to talk to anyone around here because they don't understand..even my mother is not helping me out. I guess my question is what does it sound like? Like I said I can't remember at all what it was like with everything before
Jessieandlayla
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Bump
stressedmama24
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I would go into l&d tonight just to be safe. I wouldn't want to risk an infection in case it is ur water. Good luck! Sending prayers and please update when u can.
darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:09 AM

you need to go to the ob depaartment at the hospital.. let them test the discharge to find out if its your water on not.. and check for contractions,...

MixedCooke
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I would go in just to be sure.

Jessieandlayla
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Thanks for the input ladies! False alarm but baby has dropped into position so not to much longer! Tonight there its a full moon and I am very superstitious so maybe subvert than I thought!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN