Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Teen Mom 2

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 43 Replies
(MTV's Teen Mom 2) Oh Em Gee these Teen Moms are so screwed up! One keeps going back to the same jerk that keeps screwing her over and over and over. Another chooses weed over her son and when given the option for violating her probation to go to jail or basically stay clean and sober she chose jail but after her Ke$ha concert please! Another takes the baby's daddy to court for the simple fact that he's moving on and has a new girlfriend. Finally the other one is getting a divorce brought on by her cheating on her husband days before their wedding and she keeps blaming it on him cuz he bought a new truck! Lol oh em gee! Wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Treymama
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I still love Chelsea she is so cute and she is a good mom

kail is right to be upset that he is partying on a night that he is supposed to have the baby with or without a new girl involved 

prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Lol I agree !! But I love their season compare to the first girls . Jenelle is just annoying @ getting sickening . I don't watch while she's on anymore . .. I am glad I am not the only one who thought of the truck/cheating thing.
Kris_PBG
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't help but like Kail. She has no weekends with her son and Jo is off partying - I can see why she is upset.

Chelsea's whining drives me nuts. She is a good mom - but good Lord, when will she learn what Adam actually is!???
kimber2465
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM

are they on again- or these repeat shows?

dallascowboys82
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I seriously live 45 mins from Janelle and she is a full bitch and seriously short.
Chelsea, she keeps thinking Adam will change and he won't. I think she just wants a family. Something she didn't have growing up cause her parents spilt when she was young so she doesn't want her child to go though that.
Kali, she just needs to understand Joe has moved on, she seems back with Jordon, hope that works out for her.
And the one who got divorce, she kept banging her ex Robbie, and couldn't keep her damn legs closed! Cory was right to leave her slutty ass!
ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM
My husband actually met Adam in real life and says he is as big an idiot in real life as he is on the show.He is also Facebook friends with him. Some of the stufc he posts is stupid and mostly about Chelsea. I get a kick out of reading it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rainskysmom
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Jenelle is absolutely nuts!!! Chelsea just gets on my nerves cuz she keeps going back to Adam. I know what Leah did to him was wrong but I just can't help but like her. And I don't blame Kail for being pissed that Joe is having that girl at his house on the weekends he has Isaac. Just my two cents. :)
pangie23
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Chelsea is a good mother but so stupidly obsessed with Adam its sad. And i used to like Kailin but just the fact that she cheated on Jordan with Jo and was basically Jo's booty call and now that Jo is moving on Now she wants Jordan back? that's what made me not like her...and she doesn't even end up with him anyway cuz she's engaged to another guy. Leah have no words not even a year later and she's already due with her 3rd baby this winter and remarried?Smh! Teens please dont grow up wanting to be like these Teen Moms :-)
jess80
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Whoa Chelsea's friend has way too much makeup on! Lol
jess80
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Jenelles hanging out with the girl that beat her ass lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN