Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have a SAMs membership?

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM
  • 33 Replies
Is it worth it to you? What is some of the items that make it worth it to you? Do you have the premium or basic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

We have a business membership and it's completely worth it.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mommyoftwo103
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM
2 moms liked this
No. We have Costco. It's the same thing.. :)
missamanda86
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I have a costco membership, just the basic one, but its definitely worth it. When Dh goes to Korea, I can go there once a month, maybe every other month, ad stock up on stuff we use a lot of, and just go to the commissary for little stuff that we need. I dont like to shop with 3 little kids by myself, so I figure this way, it will be easier on me, and I wont have to make near as many trips to the grocery store

deadlights86
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Yes its worth it when we can actually afford to go which is rare. Dh works at walmart and he gets an employee rate since they are owned by the same people.

hypnautica
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
We have a businesses membership and to honest we hardly ever use it. If I had kids I am sure I would use it more.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Yes, love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMandaz
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Yes I have a membership. I'm a Walmart employee so I pay one dollar per paycheck. Every two weeks..
stykir
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM

i have the premium ONLY because the deal worked out perfectly...the day i upgraded they gave me a gift card covering the amount i was spending anyway, so it was kind of a free upgrade..or free product for upgrading or something. anyway. i don't even know what all it entails yet. 

we do use it for gas. it's usually about 5-10 cents cheaper than other places in our area. so that alone is useful. but then we go in for bulk items. i like their price on frozen stuff and when we need big quantities of eggs or paper products we'll go there. i don't use it all the time but i feel like it's worth it.

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Basic.

We buy mostly things for parties, especially now since its just two of us.

We bought our dining room set from there

dog bones - great deal

dog chews - another great deal.

Allinorder
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I love Costco. I go once a month. It's so much easier buying in bulk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)